Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, internetjef said:

Also would price for gig be announced.

All I know is the price for the Brighton show is £13 + fees and their show at Kingston for Banquet is around £12 so I think they’re doing a very cheap intimate uk tour before doing a proper large scale arena show with larger prices

• Like 1

12 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

All I know is the price for the Brighton show is £13 + fees and their show at Kingston for Banquet is around £12 so I think they’re doing a very cheap intimate uk tour before doing a proper large scale arena show with larger prices

Banquet tickets are normally around that price (with an album) and sometimes they also allow you to get tickets for about £4 less. Often a limit per order as well.

13 hours ago, internetjef said:

I’m interested in this disclosure gig for Bristol providing some satisfactory safety outcome to get it on can be found.

anyone got an idea of how these presale things work. It says you need to buy and album but then says * no purchase necessary?? 
also a fair few mates would be keen for this. If I did buy an album how many tickets could you normally get on presale??.

Can anyone shed any light on how this works in practice? Also would price for gig be announced.

Might not want to shell out £15 for new album only to find gig is so expensive I couldn’t go anyway 

help!?!

Usually its 4 tickets max for purchase. But I imagine this will be 2 due to the small venues. And the low pricing just screams almost zero production for the shows. They might even be making it a Pseudo dj set  And just song on top of their own tracks. 

Travis booked some  spring dates

274CD147-56BA-4A2F-BF49-91D2EF3E49EF.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Orchard Live just posted IDLES are doing Cardiff Motorpoint in May. Think there's a big tour announcement imminent. I may actually break my 'no bookings until safety' rule for this.

EDIT: As I type, it appears!

I’d say that pretty mich confirms them for GF too.

JP Headliner please.

14 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Bloody hell I've just seen that, Disclosure in bloody Patterns? That's mental! That's not intimate, that's a full blown relationship with kids.

Hi,

So I took the plunge and bought 2 Van Morrison tickets for Electric Ballroom on Sat 5th September. As a multiple gigs per month gig goer I couldn't wait to finally have a gig to go to..

And.. I went on holiday to Croatia when everything was looking absolutely fine.. and then they started spiking in Coronavirus cases, and now I'm back and have to self-isolate for 14 days meaning I can't go to the gig. (Yes, my fault etc or something like that, but it's shitty luck :( )

Seetickets and Ticket Refund Policy both being absolutely useless in helping me out here, I'd just like someone to be able to go to one of the only gigs happening in the country! I bought 2 seated tickets for £127 each (yes, I'm very out of pocket).

Any fans here who want to take these off my hands? It seems I can transfer the ticket name, and I'm willing to take a hit on the price so let me know any offers.

Thanks,

Al

On 8/24/2020 at 10:41 AM, Suprefan said:

Usually its 4 tickets max for purchase. But I imagine this will be 2 due to the small venues. And the low pricing just screams almost zero production for the shows. They might even be making it a Pseudo dj set  And just song on top of their own tracks. 

Travis booked some  spring dates

274CD147-56BA-4A2F-BF49-91D2EF3E49EF.jpeg

Jesus, are the gigs to celebrate Fran being released from prison?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

Hi,

So I took the plunge and bought 2 Van Morrison tickets for Electric Ballroom on Sat 5th September. As a multiple gigs per month gig goer I couldn't wait to finally have a gig to go to..

And.. I went on holiday to Croatia when everything was looking absolutely fine.. and then they started spiking in Coronavirus cases, and now I'm back and have to self-isolate for 14 days meaning I can't go to the gig. (Yes, my fault etc or something like that, but it's shitty luck :( )

Seetickets and Ticket Refund Policy both being absolutely useless in helping me out here, I'd just like someone to be able to go to one of the only gigs happening in the country! I bought 2 seated tickets for £127 each (yes, I'm very out of pocket).

Any fans here who want to take these off my hands? It seems I can transfer the ticket name, and I'm willing to take a hit on the price so let me know any offers.

Thanks,

Al

Gutted for you pal.  Yeah, not what I would have done, but you were within guidelines and all that so that is bad luck.

Have you tried using Twickets to sell them on? That's generally a good place for fan 2 fan resales.

28 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Jesus, are the gigs to celebrate Fran being released from prison?

Fair play to Fran trying to draw attention away from the lad on the left who DJs hip hop nights in small pubs (and doesn't take requests), and also the guy who's going to open that coat and try to sell you a vast array of fake rolexes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, zahidf said:

Aw man that sucks! Hopefully he recovers quickly. I really enjoyed their latest track. 

On a separate note, I bought tickets to see Holy Fuck and Georgia next year (January and April respectively) last night. But in all honesty I'm back to struggling to get excited about gigs at all. We just seem so far away from anything happening 😢