Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

show hawk duo ..... this might be one I can do ... October drift is a bit far :( if someone has better copying skills than just the link feel free :) 

https://www.gigantic.com/showhawk-duo-tickets?fbclid=IwAR2n5DQEQzDC7ggLc7Sc_bI64SZv1UDF5h2t58Swda9w14rEk4DNilzMLRU

how do I go about getting these tickets with a efestivals getting a take ? 

Edited by crazyfool1

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Did the classic thing of thinking this meant Pet Shop Boys (despite how completely ridiculous that would be) and thus being slightly underwhelmed when I went back up the thread and saw the poster

Haha sorry! Pet Shop Boys in Amersham Arms would be whack!

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

show hawk duo ..... this might be one I can do ... October drift is a bit far :( if someone has better copying skills than just the link feel free :) 

https://www.gigantic.com/showhawk-duo-tickets?fbclid=IwAR2n5DQEQzDC7ggLc7Sc_bI64SZv1UDF5h2t58Swda9w14rEk4DNilzMLRU

how do I go about getting these tickets with a efestivals getting a take ? 

STILL never got round to seeing these properly, apart from accidentally walking through when they were on the bandstand one heady Thursday evening at Glastonbury. It sounded incredible and despite being fleeting for one song is a great Glasto memory as it makes me think of my favourite early evening time there

Looks like there's some actual live music happening in the garden of the Victoria in Dalston over the next three Sunday afternoons. 'The Great Outdoors', hosted by Egyptian Elbows and Hard of Hearing in aid of the Music Venue Trust from £3.50 upwards with donations added to that. I'd imagine it's very limited capacity.

Link to the first one here: https://dice.fm/event/5er9k-egyptian-elbows-x-hard-of-hearing-giveth-the-great-outdoors-16th-aug-the-victoria-london-tickets. First week is Sleep Eaters, Tugboat Captain, Honeyglaze & Seabass. Other two line-ups also have these bands as placeholders on event pages, but these are TBA.

I picked up tickets to all 3 weeks - I think I caught Tugboat Captain somewhere once and they were fairly enjoyable, but I've not heard of the others. It's LIVE MUSIC though! (hopefully).

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

How you can socially distance in Sneaky Pete's is beyond me.  There must be only one ticket. 

It's not going to be a socially distanced gig, it states on the poster that the date is TBA "when real gigs happen"

I like the idea that these bigger bands are going to support more small independent venues when we're out of the woods with COVID-19. I feel once gigs are back to how we know them there should be more of this. Like why don't Idles do say a week or 2 week residency of smaller Bristol venues like Thekla, Exchange and Fleece rather than playing at the O2 to help out the venues that will be struggling. 

Got Doves tickets for Brixton Academy March 2021, thank you to whoever mentioned they were touring on here a few weeks back. I read it through my one eye whilst very drunk and purchased 4 tickets immediately :D just praying that it doesn't get cancelled (for the obvious, dreaded reasons).

Could have gone for Brum or Notts as it's close but I've never been to Brixton Academy and it's a good excuse for a couple of nights away (from the Mrs...) with some old friends.