Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

These very special one-off intimate gigs will take place on dates to be confirmed, when it's safe to perform with no social distancing. But, by entering the prize daw you're helping raise money for the independent venues who need the money right now.

Entry to these shows is via prize draw. The Crowdfunder campaign opens at 10am Monday 17th August and will run for two weeks. For a £5 minimum donation to the campaign, you'll be entered into the draw to win entry to the show of your choice for yourself and a friend. So set your alarms! 

We'll be announcing more shows across the country. The next 'block' of gigs will be announced when the two week campaign for these shows closes.

A little more info

6 hours ago, jyoung said:

PSB in Amersham Arms. Is that the New Cross one? Wow. Would have never predicted something like that when I was on nights out there at uni getting absolutely wasted.

Did the classic thing of thinking this meant Pet Shop Boys (despite how completely ridiculous that would be) and thus being slightly underwhelmed when I went back up the thread and saw the poster

Edited by Sasperella

5 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Did the classic thing of thinking this meant Pet Shop Boys (despite how completely ridiculous that would be) and thus being slightly underwhelmed when I went back up the thread and saw the poster

Haha see I always get disappointed the other way round. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Once had a conversation with a friend about PSB; except I meant Public Service Broadcasting and she meant Pet Shop Boys. Took us a few minutes to figure out we were talking about different things haha.

As for Pet Shop Boys; they did a show at a 220-capacity venue last year so fingers crossed they'll play another small venue!