Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, finn_with_1_n said:

O2 Priority! Hoping for something close to Brighton but looks amazing. Just searched and Biffy last played Cambridge Junction in 2007

ah I don't have that... 

Yeah I saw Biffy in small venues in the early 2000s when they were starting out. I'd love tickets to that Mountford Hall one.

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

ah I don't have that... 

Yeah I saw Biffy in small venues in the early 2000s when they were starting out. I'd love tickets to that Mountford Hall one.

Judging by their website, the sign up offer to access presale to an upcoming UK tour ends on Friday so I imagine they’ll be announcing a tour of small venues shortly

so you can access presale here https://earlyaccess.biffyclyro.com/register

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Judging by their website, the sign up offer to access presale to an upcoming UK tour ends on Friday so I imagine they’ll be announcing a tour of small venues shortly

so you can access presale here https://earlyaccess.biffyclyro.com/register

I'm probably signed up, but thank you! 🤞

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'LIVENATION CERT ASSOCIATION B F F Y C CLYRO L Y R THE FINGERS CROSSED TOUR 2021 11 APRIL 12 APRIL LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY (MOUNTFORD HALL) LONDON 02 FORUM KENTISH TOWN 13 APRIL CAMBRIDGE CORN EXCHANGE 15 APRIL 16 APRIL SHEFFIELD 02 ACADEMY SOUTHAMPTON GUILDHALL 17 APRIL BRISTOL ACADEMY FENDINGS AUGUST 14TH BIFFYCLYRO.COM GIGSANDTOURS.C LIVENATION.CO.UK TICKETMASTER.CO.UK'

We’ve decided to announce a short run of dates at intimate venues for April 2021. These dates are not intended to replace the arena tour, but given the current uncertainty of large scale indoor arena shows in the UK, we feel they will give us the best chance to play live to our fans as soon as possible. 

**There will also be a big announcement for Scotland and Europe in the coming days.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'LIVENATION CERT ASSOCIATION B F F Y C CLYRO L Y R THE FINGERS CROSSED TOUR 2021 11 APRIL 12 APRIL LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY (MOUNTFORD HALL) LONDON 02 FORUM KENTISH TOWN 13 APRIL CAMBRIDGE CORN EXCHANGE 15 APRIL 16 APRIL SHEFFIELD 02 ACADEMY SOUTHAMPTON GUILDHALL 17 APRIL BRISTOL ACADEMY FENDINGS AUGUST 14TH BIFFYCLYRO.COM GIGSANDTOURS.C LIVENATION.CO.UK TICKETMASTER.CO.UK'

We’ve decided to announce a short run of dates at intimate venues for April 2021. These dates are not intended to replace the arena tour, but given the current uncertainty of large scale indoor arena shows in the UK, we feel they will give us the best chance to play live to our fans as soon as possible. 

**There will also be a big announcement for Scotland and Europe in the coming days.

Big announcement for Scotland? Please play Barras...