Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

This looks interesting: 

https://www.passportbacktoourroots.org/?fbclid=IwAR2QFD7SlgF-QHelxwJIi67QYn6SU1sq7kHEJEwMTjruR0p0M7FaFXD0ZmQ

Passport: Back to Our Roots is a nationwide series of one-off intimate gigs by the UK’s biggest artists, supporting the independent grassroots venues that form the foundations of the UK’s live music scene.

This is your exclusive opportunity to watch the biggest artists play their smallest gigs – live and in person like they should be – while making a huge difference to the UK’s crisis-stricken grassroots music venues, who need urgent help due to COVID-19 closures.

Good spot 👍

15 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

This looks interesting: 

https://www.passportbacktoourroots.org/?fbclid=IwAR2QFD7SlgF-QHelxwJIi67QYn6SU1sq7kHEJEwMTjruR0p0M7FaFXD0ZmQ

Passport: Back to Our Roots is a nationwide series of one-off intimate gigs by the UK’s biggest artists, supporting the independent grassroots venues that form the foundations of the UK’s live music scene.

This is your exclusive opportunity to watch the biggest artists play their smallest gigs – live and in person like they should be – while making a huge difference to the UK’s crisis-stricken grassroots music venues, who need urgent help due to COVID-19 closures.

Cheers, signed up for info.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Sat down in your chair, fist pumping in the air to I Predict a Riot. Ricky telling everyone to "make some noise!", followed by a few muffled cheers from the audience. (and other unnecessary negative comments)

You don't need to sign up. 

Let the rest of us get excited, if we get our hopes up and let down it's really not your problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you're in London..

https://www.camdenmarket.com/journal/unlocked

Unlocking Camden’s live music scene with the UK’s first public live series of music events since the lockdown, with eight ticketed, free open-air weekend performances commencing Saturday 25th July through to 16th August, under the banner ‘Camden Unlocked’.

See the line up:

Saturday 25 July  – Miles Kane → BOOK TICKETS

Sunday 26 July  – Shaun Escoffery + Solar Radio DJ Set → BOOK TICKETS

Friday 31 July– Sons of Pitches → BOOK TICKETS

Saturday 1 August– Newton Faulkner & Don Letts (DJ Set) → BOOK TICKETS

Friday 7 August  – John Power & Shiine On (DJ Set) → BOOK TICKETS 

Saturday 8 August  – Stone Foundation → BOOK TICKETS

Saturday 15 August – Mae Muller → BOOK TICKETS

Sunday 16 August  – Pupinni Sisters → BOOK TICKETS

You will be required to wear a face mask to attend this event. Entry to this performance will only be permitted on receipt of a free Eventbrite ticket. To claim your free ticket, please click on this link. You will not be permitted entry to the performance without your ticket. Up to four tickets can be purchased per order. 

13 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Really want to go to Liverpool on that one. Will rely on Twickets at the time though, I'm still highly sceptical that March gigs can happen safely (though always a chance of scientific breakthroughs),

I've some doubts but we're going for Manchester tickets in the Weds pre-sale....if it doesn't come off then so be it.

37 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I've some doubts but we're going for Manchester tickets in the Weds pre-sale....if it doesn't come off then so be it.

just cashflow really for me - I've never really had issue getting late ones from Twickets for most things so will be keeping a close eye on it

My biggest worry is it happening but not feeling safe going - things will need to go back to normal and be at own personal risk at some point and I imagine it will be before then, but I'm not going to a "normal" gig until either a vaccine or a treatment is in place, whatever is officially allowed

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Is there a way to sign up for the pre-sale? I'd be interested in going to the Manchester date.