Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

I would be very interested in that Bristol date, would be nice to support the Fleece as well, I wonder what the likelihood is of this happening?

I'm very very skeptical about November (or should I say, I really hope they don't try gigs then due to the uncertainty around cold/flu season and indoor transmission of the virus), but they'll happen eventually even if postponed a few months. I guess pre-ordering the album to guarantee a ticket still supports the venue and band?

No Liverpool date means I'm not able to get involved unfortunately. I actually really like that band

Edited by efcfanwirral

On 7/7/2020 at 12:03 PM, efcfanwirral said:

I'm very very skeptical about November (or should I say, I really hope they don't try gigs then due to the uncertainty around cold/flu season and indoor transmission of the virus), but they'll happen eventually even if postponed a few months. I guess pre-ordering the album to guarantee a ticket still supports the venue and band?

No Liverpool date means I'm not able to get involved unfortunately. I actually really like that band

I think I will just go for it, if it’s rescheduled then that’s cool. Confused how to get Bristol tickets though, there’s no retailer listed for Bristol, and on the website it says coming soon for the Bristol date. Guess I’ll just have to wait it out.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Damn is this FFAF gig gonna be hot shit that I need to get straight on at 9am for or is it just standard for O2 priority tickets to go fairly quickly!?

When I've used O2 for priority tix before I can't remember them selling out that quickly.  Might have a job on your hands there FF!

Just now, Quark said:

When I've used O2 for priority tix before I can't remember them selling out that quickly.  Might have a job on your hands there FF!

I'm sure (or at least I hope...) it won't be as bad as a blink and you've missed them kind of sale, but I'll be up and ready regardless.

Along with My Chemical Romance tickets selling instantly not too long ago clearly all the other former emo kids like me are keen to relive their glory days a few more times.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I'm sure (or at least I hope...) it won't be as bad as a blink and you've missed them kind of sale, but I'll be up and ready regardless.

Along with My Chemical Romance tickets selling instantly not too long ago clearly all the other former emo kids like me are keen to relive their glory days a few more times.

Fingers crossed bud.  Never had FFAF pegged as big as MCR, might just be the prospect of any gig has got people giddy for tickets!

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Damn is this FFAF gig gonna be hot shit that I need to get straight on at 9am for or is it just standard for O2 priority tickets to go fairly quickly!?

It was only Manchester that sold out quickly too - the rest were still available a few hours later. 

3 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Can I call first dibs if my mates can't get hold of more in general sale? 

Yeah, I've asked one other person I know but I don't think he will want it. I mistakenly bought refund protection on it too.

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

Yeah, I've asked one other person I know but I don't think he will want it. I mistakenly bought refund protection on it too.

Awesome thanks, if there's a user on here who doesn't have one for themself happy for them to have priority 

6 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Is it only O2 priority for FFAF? I'm on their mailing list but didn't get a presale link :(
Trying for Birmingham 

I got unavailable for ages with Manchester, then I could select a number but not buy them, I just kept backing out and retrying.