Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Predictably all sold out very quickly, extra nights added, they’re probably gone too. Twitter full of disgruntled Genesis fans moaning about the cost of the tickets/they were stuck in the queue only to find out the tickets were sold out.

Nothing too surprising there. Dread to think what disgruntled Genesis Twitter’s like. 

Bagged a couple of the £85 one for Manchester yesterday. Got my whole family dotted around the arena in pairs now!

5 minutes ago, Bin Fish said:

Nothing too surprising there. Dread to think what disgruntled Genesis Twitter’s like. 

Bagged a couple of the £85 one for Manchester yesterday. Got my whole family dotted around the arena in pairs now!

Pity they’re not doing Cardiff Motorpoint, but they do tend to have gargantuan stage/light set-ups, which the Motorpoint can’t handle.

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It’s hard to moan too much about gig prices when I paid 300 quid for a football match this week.

Christ, corporate? wasn't even that much the weekend at Wembley (still gutted)

8 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Pity they’re not doing Cardiff Motorpoint, but they do tend to have gargantuan stage/light set-ups, which the Motorpoint can’t handle.

Indeed. The sooner Cardiff/Bristol has a decent arena the better. Fans in the S-W continually being screwed over travelling for gigs.

Speaking of Bristol gigs, has anyone got a ticket for JARV IS in May?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Semi final ticket for Euro 2020. Going to a match like that is something I’ll most likely never get to do again so screw it.

I have tickets for winner of our play offs vs Sweden in Dublin, absolutely praying we make it this month (we won't)

14 minutes ago, CJTM said:

I have tickets for winner of our play offs vs Sweden in Dublin, absolutely praying we make it this month (we won't)

Am I right in thinking it could be a Republic v Northern playoff for that slot?

I’m hoping Scotland get through as I have tickets for England v that qualifier. I’ve also got England v Croatia which I’m looking forward to immensely.

Coronavirus had better not fuck my summer up.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Am I right in thinking it could be a Republic v Northern playoff for that slot?

I’m hoping Scotland get through as I have tickets for England v that qualifier. I’ve also got England v Croatia which I’m looking forward to immensely.

Coronavirus had better not fuck my summer up.

Could be, I've tickets for the playoff final (If NI get there that is).

Wouldn't be surprised to see both NI and ROI get knocked out though.

Just now, northernringo said:

Hope you both do it, would be a shite game probably but a great atmosphere. 

I will be honest though, it's nice not having to worry about a playoff or just not being there at all for once. Good luck against the Bosnians, not an easy trip.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, northernringo said:

@Hugh Jass the North play Bosnia and we play Slovakia, if we both win we would meet a few days later for winner takes all spot at the Euros up at their place.

Won't bring the obvious into it but, I would be sick as a corona stricken dog if the North win the play offs and meaning they played their Euro group games in Dublin. Wouldn't be using my tickets then anyway! 😅

Will make for a great occasion in Belfast should we both win our games tho...

COYBIG

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

It’s hard to moan too much about gig prices when I paid 300 quid for a football match this week.

Imagined this was to see your lot lose 3-2 to the mighty Steve 'is that bacon' Bruce.

6 hours ago, henry bear said:

Predictably all sold out very quickly, extra nights added, they’re probably gone too. Twitter full of disgruntled Genesis fans moaning about the cost of the tickets/they were stuck in the queue only to find out the tickets were sold out.

We got two for glasgow this morning, it then came up sold out. I went in again at 2pm and got a third one. My other half and two friends are well chuffed.