Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real have announced UK dates in June. Saw them at Glasto and might grab a ticket if it's a decent price. There's also a Glasto gap - either Saturday or Sunday. 

Fri, JUN 19 - SWX, Bristol

Sat, JUN 20 - Academy 2, Manchester

Sun, JUN 21 - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells

Mon, JUN 22 - O2 Forum Kentish Town, London

Wed, JUN 24 - City Halls & Old Fruitmarket, Glasgow

Thu, JUN 25 - Limelight, Belfast

Fri, JUN 26 - The Academy, Middle Abbey Street, Dublin

Tickets on sale Friday 6th March

21 hours ago, henry bear said:

De La Soul touring UK in May

90DF919C-EC0B-4DC7-865A-EF0CDB7F9771.jpeg

Bristol o2 Academy is extremely tempting. I saw them back in 2010 supporting Gorillaz and they were fantastic. I'd happily see them again, although not Gorillaz after their atrocious Lollapalooza (Paris) set.

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So would, you know, the internet...

Chances are it's someone for their annual Hyde Park event.

But being on Radio 2, it's likely to be an older band, and therefore have an older fanbase. Older people are more likely to just get music news from the Radio; they don't tend to wake up and think "oh, I'll go online and see what's happening in the music industry, I wonder what the folks on efests are talking about"

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

But being on Radio 2, it's likely to be an older band, and therefore have an older fanbase. Older people are more likely to just get music news from the Radio; they don't tend to wake up and think "oh, I'll go online and see what's happening in the music industry, I wonder what the folks on efests are talking about"

If Led Zeppelin are reforming they won’t need to announce it on Zoe Ball’s show.

11 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Chalk isnt that tiny, one of the walls can be moved back to significantly expand it. At full capacity its noticeably bigger than Concorde 2.

Ah really? I've not been there since they reopened. Was that option there when it was Haunt?

Either way still a great booking for them!

28 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ah really? I've not been there since they reopened. Was that option there when it was Haunt?

Either way still a great booking for them!

That wasn't an option at The Haunt, no. Even without the extended room option, it's bigger than The Haunt ever was.

I actually think I prefer it to Concorde 2 now, they're starting to book bigger/more impressive acts on the regular too.