Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Usually I’d never think of paying those prices but both me and the girlfriend have a similar soft spot for that album so I’m sure it’ll go down well as a unexpected birthday present later in the year. Will just have to tell her I spent all my money on blackjack and hookers as a diversion for the next month or so.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Usually I’d never think of paying those prices but both me and the girlfriend have a similar soft spot for that album so I’m sure it’ll go down well as a unexpected birthday present later in the year. Will just have to tell her I spent all my money on blackjack and hookers as a diversion for the next month or so.

Likewise, at the back lower tier and still just over £150. Will hide it for the mrs' birthday too however I won't use the same excuse :lol:

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

31 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Likewise, at the back lower tier and still just over £150. Will hide it for the mrs' birthday too however I won't use the same excuse :lol:

I'll see you there for an overpriced shitty pint gents :D

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Looks that way.

”Only UK show for a while”.

But they’re playing Reading and Leeds, unless they consider 5 months a while.

(Not expecting them at Glastonbury though - don’t reckon they’ll have a new album out in time so best to save them for 2021).

Edited by FloorFiller

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

You’ll love it, they were tremendous in Glasgow recently. 

I’ve wanted to see them ever since they’ve returned. Was going to wait for Glastonbury, but given how the lineup seems to be shaping up I simply can’t take the risk on them not clashing with someone else.

31 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve wanted to see them ever since they’ve returned. Was going to wait for Glastonbury, but given how the lineup seems to be shaping up I simply can’t take the risk on them not clashing with someone else.

That’s what I’m worrying about. Only saw them once, supporting Oasis at Wembley Arena in ‘97. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Made the trip down to the pilton party in September to see them and wolf Alice. Was a bit special to see them on the Farm with the added bonus of the clanging long drops!