Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Had a look at the O2 Priority for Alanis. Tickets on the floor are all diamond and gold VIP and whatnot. Front row is £385! No idea what the comes with.

If these don't sell at this price they strip the VIP thing off them nearer the gig date and let them go for the ticket value, which I think is about £150. Worth checking about a week before the show, as I've got front row to WWE for normal ticket price (like £75 instead of £300 or whatever with the meet and greet they had bundled with them initially) this way before

Upper deck seats in the closer blocks are £95.

45 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Had a look at the O2 Priority for Alanis. Tickets on the floor are all diamond and gold VIP and whatnot. Front row is £385! No idea what the comes with.

If these don't sell at this price they strip the VIP thing off them nearer the gig date and let them go for the ticket value, which I think is about £150. Worth checking about a week before the show, as I've got front row to WWE for normal ticket price (like £75 instead of £300 or whatever with the meet and greet they had bundled with them initially) this way before

Upper deck seats in the closer blocks are £95.

Got a full list of prices for this? Can’t see them on any of the ticket sites. Was planning on buying some for my girlfriends birthday but now I’m mulling over just how much I love her.

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Got a full list of prices for this? Can’t see them on any of the ticket sites. Was planning on buying some for my girlfriends birthday but now I’m mulling over just how much I love her.

There's a limited amount of tickets offered seemingly, and you have to click on the seats to see the price. The floor seats behind the obscene 'crystal packges' are £97. Lower tier towards the back is £75. The ones right at the back aren't on sale but I'd wager they'll be the £52 tickets the arena website says prices start at.

I will say going on about an hour ago and going on now, there's been no movement in ticket bookings.

36 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

My girlfriend was wanting tickets for Elton John as he added a new date in Manchester...£100 for the cheapest tickets at the back of the arena, no thanks.

3 hours ago, Giraffe Man said:

I got 2 tickets for Alanis in A3 on the floor for the wifes cousin yesterday in pre sale, including fees £286.50!!! Normal seats, no vip or packages. Madness.

Ouch. Went through presale as well but went for the £75 seated ones. Was discussing this with bennyhana, would normally be well over the odds of what I'm willing to pay for a gig but Mrs Q's proper excited so it works out.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Have any of you seen Supergrass on this tour? How was it, and whenabouts did it finish?

I'm thinking about seeing them in Manchester but it's at the Victoria Warehouse and I'm worried about getting home after. Never been before but heard it's not in the best of locations.. 

The venue in itself is actually pretty smart. It is just like a cow pen though. It is murder getting a beer when you are stood at the rear. You have absolutely no chance though if you want to stand near the front.

Just get an uber home. I had no issues at all. The venue could be so much better thsn it is though. I would go watch a band anywhere else in the north if they had other dates.

Edited by eastynh

6 minutes ago, eastynh said:

The venue in itself is actually pretty smart. It is just like a cow pen though. It is murder getting a beer when you are stood at the rear. You have absolutely no chance though if you want to stand near the front.

Just get an uber home. I had no issues at all. The venue could be so much better thsn it is though. I would go watch a band anywhere else in the north if they had other dates.

I don't live in Manchester so getting an Uber home is really not an option tbh

4 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Have any of you seen Supergrass on this tour? How was it, and whenabouts did it finish?

I'm thinking about seeing them in Manchester but it's at the Victoria Warehouse and I'm worried about getting home after. Never been before but heard it's not in the best of locations.. 

Saw them in Dublin 2 weeks ago and they were very good I'd definitely recommend going.