Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Tasty 

STEREOLAB

GIRL BAND

STEALING SHEEP. WHYTE HORSES. BO NINGEN. PEANESS. TVAM. SCALPING

ROSALIE CUNNINGHAM (PURSON). JULIA BARDO. DO NOTHING. THE GOA EXPRESS. GAYGIRL. PVA. THE CLAQUE. BUNNY HOOVA. TALK SHOW. SOCIAL CONTRACT. WHITE FLOWERS. BDRMM. BLANKETMAN. THE RED STAINS. WHINGE + MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Edited by zeppelin
  • Upvote 1

I hate video reveals. But yeah line-up looks great, I've been a couple of years now and its always decent (although it being on a Friday last year was annoying). First one I went to Girl Band dropped out, they seem to be in a better place nowadays so hopefully that won't happen again

image.thumb.png.a0c1bafe8f49e8e422530b70f87e8f73.png

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes have a big 3 week hole in their touring schedule around Glastonbury. They'd be a welcome return to the farm. Saw them in Manchester last night and someone shouted about Glastonbury but no response. 

IMG_20200212_221410226.jpg

I'm seeing him tomorrow. I'll try to get his attention!

3 hours ago, Dronx said:

The Killers have added a show to there Uk tour at Doncaster Rovers ground with support from Blossoms. 

Pretty sure it's well known that the only UK stage larger than the pyramid is Donny. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Brandon and co in the Coach and horses for the after party. 

No tour poster yet but various arenas are announcing The Weeknd for a uk tour in October.

Edit:
Millenium Dome: 11, 12, 13 October

Newcastle Arena: 15 October

Birmingham Arena: 16 October

Glasgow Hydro: 18 October

Manchester Arena: 19 October

Guess I'll use my Lana refund for tickets to that, although I can't imagine he'll be as cheap as last time.

Edited by Padjeq

18 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

No tour poster yet but various arenas are announcing The Weeknd for a uk tour in October.

Edit:
Millenium Dome: 11, 12, 13 October

Newcastle Arena: 15 October

Birmingham Arena: 16 October

Glasgow Hydro: 18 October

Manchester Arena: 19 October

Guess I'll use my Lana refund for tickets to that, although I can't imagine he'll be as cheap as last time.

Does anyone know why he pulled out of headlining West Holts years ago? Did he just get too big?