Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

15 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m sure in the past I’ve at least heard of the headliners. Never heard of a single name on there.

I've heard of and sort of like Twinnie.

Hard to believe she's from York(?!?!?!?)

Then there's The Lovely Una Healy, formerly of the Saturdays.

1 hour ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Any idea if they are announcing anything soon?

Mate I got told there was an announcement due last week. It came straight from their camp to someone I know, who was over in Miami to see them. 

No idea why it has not been announced but he is adamant news is coming. 

I don't have any contacts, nor am I in the know. It is just what was said to my mate in Miami.

Hello all,

After some advice please! I bought two tickets for Lana Del Ray for my girlfriend, i cant go as i'm on a stag do so shes taking a friend. However tickets have arrived with my name as lead booker on. Where do we stand? If i let her have my ID, Visa, a letter from me will she be ok gaining entry? See tickets have been as helpful as a chocolate tea pot on the subject. 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, RossTC said:

Hello all,

After some advice please! I bought two tickets for Lana Del Ray for my girlfriend, i cant go as i'm on a stag do so shes taking a friend. However tickets have arrived with my name as lead booker on. Where do we stand? If i let her have my ID, Visa, a letter from me will she be ok gaining entry? See tickets have been as helpful as a chocolate tea pot on the subject. 

Thanks!

It’s very rare that a venue actually checks ID these days, especially at an arena where thousands are trying to get in. I reckon they’ll be fine.

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It’s very rare that a venue actually checks ID these days, especially at an arena where thousands are trying to get in. I reckon they’ll be fine.

That was my hope aswell whenever ive had to show card etc before but im concerned all the same!! 

53 minutes ago, RossTC said:

That was my hope aswell whenever ive had to show card etc before but im concerned all the same!! 

Is there an official resale platform, say through Twickets? If so you could create a listing and as soon as it goes live she buys them ( you can sort the finances out afterwards). That way if challenged she can demonstrate that she’s bought the ticket legitimately from you.

16 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Is there an official resale platform, say through Twickets? If so you could create a listing and as soon as it goes live she buys them ( you can sort the finances out afterwards). That way if challenged she can demonstrate that she’s bought the ticket legitimately from you.

What would that achieve, as the tickets would still have my name on? I was going to let her take my ID, Visa (:S) and a signed letter from me saying i've gifted the tickets to her?

Just now, RossTC said:

What would that achieve, as the tickets would still have my name on? I was going to let her take my ID, Visa (:S) and a signed letter from me saying i've gifted the tickets to her?

If you turn up with a Twickets confirmation it proves that she has purchased them through a legitimate resale site, most venues accept this.

Your way is probably fine too.

18 hours ago, RossTC said:

Hello all,

Thanks!

I've bought loads of tickets where they claim they'll be checking ID on the door. Only time they ever actually did it was at the Paramore show at the Manchester Apollo, but that was a couple of weeks after the bombing, so they were probably just being super cautious

Just gotta think of all the teens that turn up with tickets bought by parents.

Secondly, these places have protocols for accidental problems, they just don't tell you about them in advance. For instance, my mates drove way away for some gig only to get there and find they'd left the tickets at home. They were then allowed to facetime back home and have a family member destroy the tickets. Then they let them in.