Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

18 minutes ago, Quark said:

Say what now?

If it was Glastonbury it would be what's known as "Playing the Mr. Motivator" slot i.e opening the 2nd stage on Sunday.

Unless of course it's the other Black Lace, in which case I'm very excited and will be there in a flash.

1 hour ago, bucko said:

David gray is touring the white ladder album next year and playing cartmel racecourse on fri 26th june.

A possible glastonbury booking. He put some old footage of his pyramid set from 2003 on his facebook feed the other day.

Well thats good he added another  date. He only had a date in Cork the weekend before, so still kind of open to be there or to not be there. Question is, would he do White Ladder at Glasto or not. I mean, if he headlined the acoustic stage he gets around 90 minutes? And would seem he would be a nice alternative to Taylor Swift on Sunday. 

On 12/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Arcade Fire - Park Secret Set. Funeral in Full.

Please!

Pssssh, already got that here in california last year. They said they werent doing it again. Just Arcade Fire is enough for most people.

Edited by Suprefan

On 12/17/2019 at 4:15 PM, Gromite said:

Saw Arcade Fire and got hugely excited this was a UK date. Still hoping they're going to play APE.

We saw them last year in Manchester and they said they will be taking a long break and seem to remember them saying 3 years so this is promising for an earlier retrun to the UK than expected.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, priest17 said:

Otoboke Beaver playing a small tour next year, not really touching the north of England so not sure I'll make it but I can't recommend these girls enough, they're on another level

image.png.9db3829dc097498ea7ada25d52080011.png

Now also playing France the Saturday of Glasto. Friday evening at Glasto and fly to France Saturday AM. Doable. 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, The Nal said:

Now also playing France the Saturday of Glasto. Friday evening at Glasto and fly to France Saturday AM. Doable. 

Gonna be awkward for all the other bands playing in the weekend when they turn the Billy Green tent into an outdoor stage.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I read Desert Sessions being discussed but I don’t know if it was about touring, nonetheless, I saw they are doing a world tour (presumably next year).

That was news a few months ago, and the albums been and gone with very little fanfare since. I'd be surprised at this point.

22 hours ago, dentalplan said:

That was news a few months ago, and the albums been and gone with very little fanfare since. I'd be surprised at this point.

Yeah. They have that tour page since album release. And Homme said in an interview touring would destroy the „magic“ of Desert Sessions with random people jamming together without commitments.

Also. He got separated from Brody recently. Think touring is not priority no. 1 right now.

52 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

This better be their own shows, I'm not going to R&L or Download to see them, it's just not going down like that.

A single show in London seems to be the word on the street. Bit of a pain in the arse for me, but hopefully get a whole day of mid 00’s emo lined up to sweeten the deal.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

A single show in London seems to be the word on the street. Bit of a pain in the arse for me, but hopefully get a whole day of mid 00’s emo lined up to sweeten the deal.

This is less than ideal imho. I'm holding out for an indoor show. Manchester Arena is the idea situ.

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The Rasmus are getting their tour bus out as we speak. You can hear it reversing at the start of that song they had that was massive.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The Rasmus are getting their tour bus out as we speak. You can hear it reversing at the start of that song they had that was massive.

The Rasmus aren't at all emo, you've just been waiting YEARS for a tenuous opportunity to use this joke. I see you, Jass.

• Upvote 2