Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I love deep purple and blue oyster cult are a great band to have support but playing arenas seems quite ambitious? Maybe I'm underestimating Deep Purples popularity

Never underestimate the determination of rock fans to see one last gig 

Shout out to the Libertines for having one of the worst crowds I've ever been a part of tonight in Leeds.

Sick all over the floor at the front centre of the crowd, piss throwing left right and centre, and people constantly barging past to go to the bar. On top of that I had 7 ft 2 giants and aspiring Steven Spielbergs seemingly gravitating to the spot directly in front of me, no matter where I moved.

All the 'how to piss off (and piss on) Lubic87' boxes well and truly ticked!

7 hours ago, Lubic87 said:

Shout out to the Libertines for having one of the worst crowds I've ever been a part of tonight in Leeds.

Sick all over the floor at the front centre of the crowd, piss throwing left right and centre, and people constantly barging past to go to the bar. On top of that I had 7 ft 2 giants and aspiring Steven Spielbergs seemingly gravitating to the spot directly in front of me, no matter where I moved.

I had tickets for Leeds but sold on twickets last week and based on that seems to have been the right choice!

Aside from that, how were they?

8 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Any one your recommend there? That's quite a small venue for Blossoms isn't it? Will sell out fast I'm sure

Yeah, thought the same about Blossoms. I’m looking to book the Lola Young/Remi Wolf night and probably Arlo Parks night too, all female vocalists- quite dreamy pop/chill artists!

Also agree with the above, The Big Moon especially will be a great show!

Only caught a bit of their set at Avalon this year so off to see My Baby tonight.  Can't go wrong with a bit of Dutch freakout weirdness on a Thursday night!

4 minutes ago, hamzo said:

Yeah, thought the same about Blossoms. I’m looking to book the Lola Young/Remi Wolf night and probably Arlo Parks night too, all female vocalists- quite dreamy pop/chill artists!

Also agree with the above, The Big Moon especially will be a great show!

Feel a bit let down by Blossoms tbh.  I quite liked some of the stuff on their first album and thought they did OK at Pilton Party a couple of years ago, but they just seem to have gone really beige since then :(

10 hours ago, Lubic87 said:

Ah shit, I'm seeing them in Bristol later in the month and that venue has turned into an absolute nightmare since health and safety got involved and forced them to close the staircases.   It's always dangerously packed and uncomfortable so I've already been a bit concerned about how the libs show is going to go down under such circumstances!

4 hours ago, petewilson09 said:

I had tickets for Leeds but sold on twickets last week and based on that seems to have been the right choice!

Aside from that, how were they?

To be fair the band sounded pretty good, which makes it more annoying! Would like to have seen that set in a tent at Glastonbury.

Setlist was decent enough, though I'm not that familiar with the latest album. Was nice to hear my favourite album tracks from the 2nd record.