Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Even when I have 0 intention of seeing the act I get unreasonably annoyed when people don't play Manchester. In fact, I get more annoyed if I don't like them coz they're shit and I'm still being dumped, feels like a power move.

And that's my irrational annoyance of the day.

Try living near Belfast! Barely anyone crosses the Irish Sea it seems

11 hours ago, sinhala said:

Just saw that - PERFECT for West Holts !

Just perfect in general.  Would be an absolute must see for me!

Do they do festivals?  Might have to get London tickets if not.

Edited by Greenelk

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

You didn’t have to clear that up. :lol:

I know, I just want to feel like I'm contributing as I've got literally fuck all else to be able to say about it :lol:

And yes I know I could have just said nothing but, y'know, Friday

Edited by Quark

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Hard to see what festivals he’d do with those dates. A lot of cancelling out there.

Boardmasters, at a stretch. Plus maybe a few European ones (Spain, and Italy look like obvious omissions).

Edited by incident

Slim pickings as usual on the TM Black Friday sales but did notice that there was two-for-one on Beat Horizon; so for <£25 you can get a one-day lineup that includes Yasiin Bey, Talib Kweli, GZA, The Pharcyde, Goldie, Roni Size, Sampa the Great and Jeru the Damaja (but I think it varies) in London and Manchester. Thought hip hop peeps here might be interested in that one.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Boardmasters, at a stretch. Plus maybe a few European ones (Spain, and Italy look like obvious omissions).

Maybe he’s doing an Ibiza residency thing again. Worse ways to spend a summer.

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean, the dates set him up well for reading and leeds but it seems odd for him to then go back to leeds a couple weeks later for another gig

Even if Leeds wasn’t there, he’s sapped the demand for R+L.

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Because he’s probably the biggest rapper of Ghanaian descent, and - if they are as proud of him as he is of his heritage - it should be a big moment.

Right, that makes sense. I've been wanting to go to a show in Africa for a while now, and that does sound ideal. But can't seem to find any info about the venue at all

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Woow that’s a long way to go for it. Would be cool tho. Good luck.

One of the first acts to get me properly into music (as in, to go beyond just listening to whstever's on the radio), was an African musician. I think my life has changed a lot since I became a "music person", so feels appropriate to someday go to Africa. 

But it looks like flights are expensive. Fuck.