Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

23 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Would a Park headline slot be out of the question?

From a purely selfish perspective I would prefer them lower down a bigger stage to mitigate any potential clashes.

reckon they would be subbing park imo. though I can definitely picture 'em halfway down the other (did this last time actually, come to think of it?)

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, Madyaker said:

Everyone got their tickets for yet another killers tour?! How has everyone on the planet not seen them 50 times by now

Just heard the Malahide gig announcement on the radio this morning, and I thought fk me, how are they still shifting tickets in that mass... but fair play to them

I "saw" them at JP secret set in 2017 but I actually just looked at the outside of a tent for 90 minutes. And seeing as they're coming to my home city, Bristol, I thought it would be rude not to get tickets and see them properly! 

• Like 2

If there any Low Anthem fans on here, I have just listed in the tickets bit of efests 4 spares for their gig next Friday 29th at Union Chapel. They are doing Charlie Darwin as it's 10 years old.

They were great at Glastonbury when they were touring it, we saw them on Pyramid early doors and indoors somewhere too I think that year. Seen them on a boat in Bristol (Thekla), Shepherds Bush, EoTR, even Beautiful Days one year. I'm sure someone on here is a fan, can't be just me! Although looking at that list I guess I have inadvertently become a bit of a stalker :)

We are still going to the gig so can meet there.

Cheers, NS

PS sorry for the sales pitch. It sort of works with the thread title "Upcoming Gigs"

8 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Everyone got their tickets for yet another killers tour?! How has everyone on the planet not seen them 50 times by now

Already got them.  And yeah probably seem far too many times in people’s opinions but hey, love for a band that both me and the wife love so why not go?

if that’s ok with you of course?

Just got back from Richard Dawson and everyone should try and grab a ticket to see him. Third time but easily the best I've seen him, bit weird in the royal college of music but so raw and amazing, I love him. Had ya bass boi from P7gs and an excellent drummer in toe as well.

The man is special.

• Upvote 1