Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

£75. On sale two days before the show itself. That's a bit mad tbh

that would be pretty common to do here in the states, have to try to stop touts in any way possible. Short window between onsale and performance lessen the chance and make the market difficult to sell. Im sure theyll have extra measures to prevent that anyway, but still.

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I mean, I wouldnt complain about them repeating back to back, but I mean, would you repeat an Other Stage headliner just cause its the 50th? Or maybe they just appear in a different setting? Dj sets in diff areas over the weekend?

Special guest DJ slot in Pangea?

(That's if they can wrestle Norman Cook out of the crane)

12 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

76697313_10159037983068136_3707220555053662208_o.jpg

Seen them twice this year alone. Shame there's no Birmingham date - although there is a nice gap there for Rock Werchter, which is my current plan - but there's nothing like seeing them at their own big touring gig.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Would a Park headline slot be out of the question?

From a purely selfish perspective I would prefer them lower down a bigger stage to mitigate any potential clashes.

Seems reasonable.

That said, folk fret about Macca's voice going but Stuart's is also now on the highway out.