Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Any info on Killers pre sales? (Bonus points for no album pre order)

You never have to pre order any album - look at the small print and every time it will say 'no purchase necessary', just click on that or a link next to it and hey presto 

• Upvote 1

Tour is nice and all but wish they'd said more about the music. No single released, no release date, no tracklist... Even the cover says "not official artwork" lol. Love not having to wait half a decade between records though.

There was meant to be a Brandon Flowers tour happening around now. So it seems to me like Ronnie (and hopefully Mark (and even more hopefully Dave)) have decided fairly recently they wanna keep the band up and running. I bet a lot of these songs are nearly all Brandon though and were originally meant to be solo material. 

Gonna hold back and see what the likes of All Points East are saying before committing to any of the gigs, but will defo be at one or two. Cardiff gig was nearly 90 quid in the summer so at least it's "only" around 70 now. Hoping to pay a fair bit less than that though.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I have a couple spare tickets for the sold out Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs show in Bath on Friday. Free to a good home. Or a bad one. Either way, free tickets. Come and get em.

DM'd you!

5 minutes ago, BigKev88 said:

Could they headline West Holts? They were huge when I was in my teens. No Idea on their appeal these days.

Would not mind watching them though, for old times sakes.

41 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Could they headline West Holts? They were huge when I was in my teens. No Idea on their appeal these days.

Would not mind watching them though, for old times sakes.

They were scheduled for a UK arena tour a year or so ago but had to cancel it for reasons that were unspecified, but obviously low sales. Coming back to do a one off at an o2 venue that isn't even brixton academy would suggest where the promoter sees them these days. No Left Eye, obviously, but even prior to her death they had kicked her out of the band, thus dooming them forever. I do think they'd be a good boost to the pyramid in terms of popular female acts - in the Janet Jackson slot, but drawing a larger crowd for No Scrubs and Waterfalls alone.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Clearly a much bigger UK tour than the 2018 one though init. 

They sold out Hyde Park in like a day in 2018. It is a big tour but not remarkably bigger than previous ones imo. They’ve always been a big deal.

23 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Yeah I went to Bolton and tickets didn’t sell out until a month or so before and I think there was only one other outdoor uk gig if there own. They played TRNSMT & Latitude of memory that year. 

And IOW.

So I got an email from Warner Music earlier. Said that Coldplay are doing a special one-off show on December 10th, at the Natural History museum, and that you need to preorder the album to get presale access. But then a few hours later I got an email from them again, saying this:

"

Unfortunately, the email you received earlier from Warner Music Experience contained incorrect details about a Coldplay London show. This show is not confirmed and we sent the information in error. Please disregard the previous email. We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion which this has caused.

Any album purchase made on the basis of this information will be refunded in full. "