Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

31 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

With a big new album I don't see why not.

Fair enough.  I don't really have a view in my own head on how regularly acts play 2 years on the bounce; always think of there being at least a year's gap for most bands but might be completely wide of the mark.

32 minutes ago, Quark said:

Fair enough.  I don't really have a view in my own head on how regularly acts play 2 years on the bounce; always think of there being at least a year's gap for most bands but might be completely wide of the mark.

It's not usual, but it's also unusual for an artist to be on a new touring cycle and in the area a year on from playing. Off the top of my head I can think of HAIM doing two billed main stage sets in 2013 and then another billed Other set and secret set in 2014, they were only playing from the first album for all those sets.

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Michael kiwunaka playing ally pally Nov 2020 and got 5 stars for his album in the guardian: must be west holts headliner or high on other stage I reckon.

Hope he is back. Probably my favourite memory from this year. New album not to shabby on first listen either!

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

Michael kiwunaka playing ally pally Nov 2020 and got 5 stars for his album in the guardian: must be west holts headliner or high on other stage I reckon.

Their review is gushing to say the least ‘one of the greatest albums of the decade’. I was merely hoping it would be as good as his last one...

I do thing a WH headliner slot would be both welcome and possible.