Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Jeremy Irons said:

I've made time in my busy schedule of shooting feature-lengths and reciting Shakespeare to anyone who will listen to see The 1975 this weekend in Paris. 

In the great 1975 v Foals debate that has swelled and ebbed over on the Headliners chat I've always firmly come down on the side of Foals, although I honestly haven't listened to The 1975 since their first album singles were rinsed & repeated back on R1 back in 2013. However I'm interested to see where the belief in them as future/potential headliners originates. Anyone got suggestions on which songs of theirs a headline set doth make? 

giphy.gif

It'll look like this but with some more off their 2020 album. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-1975/2019/little-johns-farm-reading-england-3b9f2418.html

21 hours ago, Homer said:

Off to Snapped Ankles at Village Underground in Shoreditch tonight. Hoping the temps stay below 40 degrees, unlike their W Green set...

Oh my days, that was something else!  I don't understand why they don't just open the sides up of the WG?

In the end, I just had to let the sweat pour and focus on the show rather than being concerned with cooling down or not looking like a hot mess.

Great set.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I keep thinking about seeing Green Day on their tour but where would you recommend? Unfortunately I'm going to Glastonbury next year and all the UK dates clash with it

Not got that many options TBH bud, Dublin's the day after Glastonbury and Antwerp's sold out.  Only other Euro options are Paris, Groningen, Czech Republic & Vienna. Paris or Groningen would be your best options I guess

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Twitter seems to have a few my chemical romance reunion rumours floating around today

Although these rumours are constantly floating around it seems a bit more active than normal.. Fingers crossed it's true

I'd love to see them live again, but I feel I may be too old! 

My friends went to Cardiff on Monday to see the reformed Funeral for a Friend, who were doing two special gigs. 

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'd love to see them live again, but I feel I may be too old! 

My friends went to Cardiff on Monday to see the reformed Funeral for a Friend, who were doing two special gigs. 

Desperately tried to get london tickets for FFAF. The setlist was so good

Don't think you'd feel old at a mcr reunion. Would be full of mid-late 20s who listened in their teen years (aka me)

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Desperately tried to get london tickets for FFAF. The setlist was so good

Don't think you'd feel old at a mcr reunion. Would be full of mid-late 20s who listened in their teen years (aka me)

Yeah, he loved it, he literally got the last two tickets. He tried to get three and it wouldn't process, changed it to two and it worked. That was for Cardiff after they changed the venue. 

I was 17/18 when their first album came out, saw them live a good few times before The Black Parade made them 'massive'. Very much in my emo phase of life. ? I'm higher than mid to late 20s!

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Twitter seems to have a few my chemical romance reunion rumours floating around today

Although these rumours are constantly floating around it seems a bit more active than normal.. Fingers crossed it's true

I got a tip yesterday about the same thing, from someone who is normally in a good loop for these sorts of things.

No details tho, just that he'd heard they'd be doing something somewhen.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I got a tip yesterday about the same thing, from someone who is normally in a good loop for these sorts of things.

No details tho, just that he'd heard they'd be doing something somewhen.

Been waiting 8 years for this to happen. MCR have been my number 1 played artist on spotify 3 years in a row. Now that it's becoming an actual rumour I can't wait to be disappointed when it doesn't happen