Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

OK I had to post this somewhere, mainly to check that I've not either gone through a wormhole to a parallel universe or just gone insane.

Standing tickets for Simply Red's tour next autumn priced at £180. £180!!!!!

Have I missed something somewhere?

41 minutes ago, Quark said:

OK I had to post this somewhere, mainly to check that I've not either gone through a wormhole to a parallel universe or just gone insane.

Money's Too Tight?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Quark said:

That's VIP probably, looks like £65 + fees

Edited by Jericode

I've made time in my busy schedule of shooting feature-lengths and reciting Shakespeare to anyone who will listen to see The 1975 this weekend in Paris. 

In the great 1975 v Foals debate that has swelled and ebbed over on the Headliners chat I've always firmly come down on the side of Foals, although I honestly haven't listened to The 1975 since their first album singles were rinsed & repeated back on R1 back in 2013. However I'm interested to see where the belief in them as future/potential headliners originates. Anyone got suggestions on which songs of theirs a headline set doth make? 

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Homer said:

Off to Snapped Ankles at Village Underground in Shoreditch tonight. Hoping the temps stay below 40 degrees, unlike their W Green set...

that was ridiculous, didn't think much of them either way but the heat just made it so unbearable. Did you see that woman going around in the ghillie suit? Guy next to me was passing around his hand fans 

46 minutes ago, CJTM said:

that was ridiculous, didn't think much of them either way but the heat just made it so unbearable. Did you see that woman going around in the ghillie suit? Guy next to me was passing around his hand fans 

Can't really remember (delirium!) but was v impressed that they were all wigging out, despite the tropical temps!