Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Just been having this discussion with my mate but I can't place him. Leaning towards Park headliner though. 

I think someone on here (can't remember who) said they had info on him headlining WH - which I think makes the most sense in terms of crowd size. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:02 AM, Hugh Jass said:

After mocking David Gray earlier in the week Mrs J dropped a bombshell on me at 8.45 this morning:

”You know David Gray’s playing the O2 next year? I loved that album, fancy it?”

So now I’m going, on the plus side that’s Christmas sorted.

I look forward to seeing you there.

2 hours ago, chemica said:

Thinking about it. Are they really gonna wait 5 months to tour this new record?? Seems odd. 

Think its just they are doing other dates before hand. They are in Japan in March. They have always been a bit odd when touring albums.

Don't understand their insistence on doing odd venues in London with shite transport links and terrible sound/view either.

4 hours ago, PDAD said:

I think someone on here (can't remember who) said they had info on him headlining WH - which I think makes the most sense in terms of crowd size. 

Is Thom solo that much of a draw? If Hot Chip can play The Park and Sigur Ros can play the John Peel I'd say he would be a good fit for either. Would peg him as a small West Holts headliner for sure.

45 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Is Thom solo that much of a draw? If Hot Chip can play The Park and Sigur Ros can play the John Peel I'd say he would be a good fit for either. Would peg him as a small West Holts headliner for sure.

The IIcon stage would be a good fit, the light show would work well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jericode said:

How were they? I'm off to their Cardiff show on Thursday.

I'm never going to be their biggest fan as I'm just not a glam rock kind of chick BUT they were really really good. Dead entertaining and pretty tight as a band. I really enjoyed them 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Earth_pig said:

Not a tour announcement but The Hives have a new album out next year and they were great when they played !

They said at Victorious in August that it would be a while before they returned to the UK - but that was in the middle of loads of Brexit patter (not many singers that could get away with that) so it might have just been for effect. 

I'd imagine they will tour Europe and UK in their own right before doing the festival circuit again?

50 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Avril in the Miley slot would be amazing. I'm well aware I'd be pretty clueless for most the set and the songs I do know she probably can't be arsed with but still. She's the love of my life.

I checked out her recent setlists for this tour and she does pretty much everything other than Rock N Roll (+4 from the latest album). I'm looking into the logistics of getting to one of the venues now.