Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

The so shite it's good glory of things like this PB fest can be summed up by this from the article on BBC news:

"Outside a pub, some drunken singing was interrupted by a woman who appeared at an upper window and proceeded to have a blazing row with her husband before angrily throwing his clothes onto the street - cheered on by enthusiastic onlookers.

The illusion was only shattered when several (real) council refuse collectors in hi-vis orange jackets pushed a giant wheelie bin through the middle of the argument."

Beautiful.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:54 PM, henry bear said:

I was there, they were awesome as ever, although 10 tracks off the new album released the same day?

Thought The Big Moon were superb. 

Agree that 10 new song is pushing it but we did also get 24 others as well so I didn't feel cheated from the back catalogue.   I think they did 27 songs the next night so we definitely did well.

Also agree about The Big Moon - shame the set wasn't a bit longer but they went down very well.

Re: Digbeth Arena - it's actually a pretty cool place to have gigs.  I saw Garbage there last year and really enjoyed it.   It's a good use of the area.

I think Digbeth has a lot of cool parts actually - it's certainly becoming a bit more 'hipster'.   Plus it has the Night Owl which is a decent post-Institute night out.