Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I had a small feeling that they’d take the shows outdoor. Must be pretty disappointing for fans just to do the same arena tour two years running. Wouldn’t bet against the same support.

I'm sure their manager tweeted something a while ago hinting at outdoors shows next summer but it's hard to see them selling out a tour as big as that as well as outdoor gigs in the summer. I don't think I'll bother with this one as it's so soon after the last arena tour but I doubt that will stop all the kids with the box tattoos.

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I had a small feeling that they’d take the shows outdoor. Must be pretty disappointing for fans just to do the same arena tour two years running. Wouldn’t bet against the same support.

I think it'll be Beabadoobe. Last tour Pale Waves were announced immediately as support as an incentive to get people to buy their first arena tour. But now they know they've no problem selling them out, so time to air the more unknown Dirty Hit acts.

I'm going again.

3 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I think it'll be Beabadoobe. Last tour Pale Waves were announced immediately as support as an incentive to get people to buy their first arena tour. But now they know they've no problem selling them out, so time to air the more unknown Dirty Hit acts.

I'm going again.

Last year was their second arena tour. Ya filthy casual. ;)

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Last year was their second arena tour. Ya filthy casual. ;)

Hang on hang on hang on. I thought I was at their first arena show, which was Birmingham a few years ago, when the rest of the tour was still Academy level venues (Japanese House as support). They swung back round on the tail end for a night or two at the millenium dome. Then there was their first arena tour this year. Am I wrong? Or was it cuz there was no brum date for me to go to?

19 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Hang on hang on hang on. I thought I was at their first arena show, which was Birmingham a few years ago, when the rest of the tour was still Academy level venues (Japanese House as support). They swung back round on the tail end for a night or two at the millenium dome. Then there was their first arena tour this year. Am I wrong? Or was it cuz there was no brum date for me to go to?

They played Manchester Arena with the album before this one (wanna say like 2016?), assume that was part of an arena tour.

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

They played Manchester Arena with the album before this one (wanna say like 2016?), assume that was part of an arena tour.

Yeah this is what I thought. They were doing some arenas before they played early evening Other.

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Wonder what Sheffield did to piss em off 

Yeah no Chipping Norton date wtf???

9 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Looks like there was a second leg to that tour that did arenas, which I paid no mind because there was no birmingham date. WELL! At least I can see them for a third time soon.

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

£143 for PSB top price tickets - ouch.

Supergrass not sold out Ally Pally either, thought they would fly out.

Keep my powder dry for (fingers crossed) getting a Glastonbury ticket and hopefully see both there. 

Are Supergrass really that big? I know it’s a reunion but I didn’t realise people really cared much about them.

9 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Are Supergrass really that big? I know it’s a reunion but I didn’t realise people really cared much about them.

Yeah I've been a bit surprised by how big people rate them in here, figured it was on me not really knowing them. I just figured they were like Ride size but more people knew Alright.

Pet Shop Boys playing in London tomorrow at 229 (the venue). Tickets are £35 and go on sale in 10 minutes (midday)

https://229.london/event/pet-shop-boys/

https://www.axs.com/uk/events/382228/pet-shop-boys-tickets?skin=aegpresentsuk - straight to the waiting room now if you're quick!

Edited by finn_with_1_n

18 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Pet Shop Boys playing in London tomorrow at 229 (the venue). Tickets are £35 and go on sale in 10 minutes (midday)

https://229.london/event/pet-shop-boys/

https://www.axs.com/uk/events/382228/pet-shop-boys-tickets?skin=aegpresentsuk - straight to the waiting room now if you're quick!

Dang. Saw this too late.

Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets 2020 UK and Ireland tour
Apr 29: Dublin Convention Centre, Ireland
May 01: York Barbican, UK
May 02: Leicester De Montfort Hall, UK
May 04: Southampton Mayflower, UK
May 05: Cardiff St David's Hall, UK
May 07: London Royal Albert Hall, UK
May 08: Liverpool Philharmonic, UK
May 09: Sheffield City Hall, UK
May 11: Birmingham Symphony Hall, UK
May 12: Bath Forum, UK