Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I've only seen them at festivals before, are their gigs usually full of people chatting until Skinny Love or is that just a thing at festivals? They've been great both times but the crowd at NOS Alive this summer was awful. The new album is starting to click with me so I'll definitely be getting tickets for this. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Pretty reasonably priced that, especially with is other project supporting - two Bon Iver sets for one! 

I think the support act will be something different than Big Red Machine. It is Aaron Dessner's Big 37d03d Machine, so I think it'll just be a bunch of the artists active in the PEOPLE scene on stage with him. If it is Big Red Machine, I would love that but I'm not 100% certain it will be

Just now, finn_with_1_n said:

I think the support act will be something different than Big Red Machine. It is Aaron Dessner's Big 37d03d Machine, so I think it'll just be a bunch of the artists active in the PEOPLE scene on stage with him. If it is Big Red Machine, I would love that but I'm not 100% certain it will be

Yeah was a bit confused by the 37d03d and just assumed it was some silly stylistic choice bullshit like he is accustomed to doing. 

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Not that you've said that I'm not sure, likely to be at least one Dessner involved though.

Yeah not questioning the National not being active at the same time part, just whether it's Big Red Machine. Looking into it a bit more, I think @finn_with_1_n will be right. Maybe a Big Red song or 2 but not a full set.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So what was it then?

McFly are announcing whatever via an instagram livestream, which is late, so it's nothing to do with them. The GMB thing may've been a John Barrowman christmas tour?! It's not clear. Set my hopes up and dashed them against the wall imo.