Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

When's this please? Can't find it.

I can't find the exact dates but The List shared an article this hour saying 'Bon Iver announces 2020 live shows'. It redirects to an article about his 2018 dates but the fact the article page has been uploaded in the past hour suggests to me there are dates being announced very imminently

40 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I can't find the exact dates but The List shared an article this hour saying 'Bon Iver announces 2020 live shows'. It redirects to an article about his 2018 dates but the fact the article page has been uploaded in the past hour suggests to me there are dates being announced very imminently

image.png.80d56e9dd7edb139409398833037de71.png

Can't find any more dates for Bon Iver except that one and the Dublin one.

7 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

image.png.80d56e9dd7edb139409398833037de71.png

Can't find any more dates for Bon Iver except that one and the Dublin one.

I'm sure they're just holding back until everything gets announced properly. I hadn't seen the description had been updated to include a London gig. I'll take that Wembley show happily with his current set-up

32 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Jon Hopkins is touring next March, going by this video and his tweets it'll be quite different to his usual sets. 

Oh, there's already a presale for the Royal Albert Hall show. Never been there before; is it one of those venues where it doesn't really matter where you sit because you'll probably have a decent view regardless? I always struggle when having to pick a seat for a gig