Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

How popular are Slipknot? They were one of those bands who a few people at school listened to back in the day and I would recognise a few songs but a bit heavy for my liking. 

I would have said more a Brixton Academy band than the O2 but clearly what do I know. 

Lead singer was on QI once, doesn't come much bigger than that

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

A lot.

I’d be shocked if you got any change from 80 quid for standing.

It was a lot cheaper than that when Korn supported them not that long ago. I think I got change of £40 but that was about 5 years ago and in Cardiff. 

If anyone is on the fence about going to see them I'd recommend it. They are incredible at what they do. The times I've seen them they've had a great production too.

Edited by Tommy101

October Drift tour extended ... with a promise of a Brighton gig next time around for those that might be interested 

N E W . S H O W S . A D D E D 

Buzzing to add 4 more shows to our autumn tour! Glasgow, Huddersfield, Sheffield and Coventry are all now on sale! Grab tickets here Ayeeeeeeeeeee 

https://www.octoberdrift.com/

Image may contain: text

Performi

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Is it just me or is Manchester Academy significantly smaller than Ally Pally and the Barras?

45 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

AP is about 10k. I’d be surprised if Manchester was more than 3k.

I think Ally Pally is significantly bigger than both. 

Manchester is around 2,600. 

Glasgow (according to Google) is 1,900. 

1 hour ago, jump said:

I've never been a fan of the Alley Palley, crap sound and a crap hill. They use to have this stupid system where you had to queue up to spend money on a drink token and then queue up again to get the drink.

I was there for LCD and couldn't get what everyone was on about, loved it, then I went back for Robyn and ye it was bad. Must've unwittingly picked out a peachy spot first time, or LCD's intense nerdery means they can rig up to sound amazing anywhere. I do dig the hill though. I think it's a nice location and a cool building.