Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I'm at Euston station waiting for my train back to Glasgow after a rather fabulous Boomtown. I'm amazingly somehow not hungover (although a little sleepy), and still buzzing from all the tunes and dancing. What's next?? Seeing a band called Shred at King Tut's on Thursday, but then as yet nothing else until Hot Chip in October. Need to get searching e-gigs ?

And start getting nervous about the incoming T-Day obviously 

13 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Apparently Sprinty Dave and the lads are doing a three hour set at Reading!

When you factor in all the extra noodling at the end of every song and Dave telling everyone that they’re going to play “all fucking night” it’s only an extra three songs.

Weird considering no one else is doing any sort of lengthy set. Are 1975 co-headlining?

11 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

That's fairly common at festivals though. At Glasto 2017 didn't Ed Sherman only play for just over an hour?

They're playing basically the same length of time as 21 Pilots (there's 5 minutes in it).

I was just curious, thought they were outright headlining but thought it was weird how short their set is.

Heading to see the foo fighters on Saturday. Glasgow ‘Summer sessions’. Cure are on the day before, been pouring  with rain here and more forecast for the weekend. Nothing us Glastonbury veterans can’t cope with but some of the less experienced and hardened festival goers are all in a panic. 

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Aren't they constantly touring though? He always seems to pop up 

They've been on touring cycle for the last few months but that's the first in a couple of years - they only played a few shows in small capacity venues in the UK too in February. I imagine this one will be bigger venues than last time out.

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Heading to see the foo fighters on Saturday. Glasgow ‘Summer sessions’. Cure are on the day before, been pouring  with rain here and more forecast for the weekend. Nothing us Glastonbury veterans can’t cope with but some of the less experienced and hardened festival goers are all in a panic. 

It looks a good line up that: Slaves, Frank Carter and Foos. It'll be bouncing!

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Foos. Tomorrow night. Moth Club London.

Tickets available on the link in my previous post.

Don't shoot the messenger, could be bullshit. Hurry up, tweeting from Thingy account in a few minutes.

Dave Grohl or the full band?

Just bought tickets just in case. 

Edited by gordong