Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

LDR dates next year...

E83DE76A-6D37-4C27-A526-8B6B828CE753.png

Looks to me like a gap with intent to return to Glastonbury later on, can see her playing 3rd Pyramid with them grabbing another more poppy option of the likes of Katy or Miley. Lana is a pop act obviously but she can bit a bit marmite 

57 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Looks to me like a gap with intent to return to Glastonbury later on, can see her playing 3rd Pyramid with them grabbing another more poppy option of the likes of Katy or Miley. Lana is a pop act obviously but she can bit a bit marmite 

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all. Also, if they're after a big pop star with the radio and chart hits then Lana isn't the answer - I expect that to be Dua Lipa or someone similar. You could argue it's pop but it's more indie pop (several other terms could be used), not Miley and Katy's brand of pop. Sub for Lana if she plays, I reckon. 

Edited by The Martini Police

4 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all.

How on earth can a clear open-ended gap starting nearly 4 months before the festival be anything other than a clear indicator? ;)

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all. Also, if they're after a big pop star with the radio and chart hits then Lana isn't the answer - I expect that to be Dua Lipa or someone similar. You could argue it's pop but it's more indie pop (several other terms could be used), not Miley and Katy's brand of pop. Sub for Lana if she plays, I reckon. 

Because it's a long enough gap to return to Europe later on. Hence I said I think they'll get another option too, fully expect Dua Lipa to be there.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You don't have to like everything. :P

Pathological need to be part of a group :lol:

Jokes aside, if I think I'm missing something I'll go back and have one more go. Might be that an artist has moved on from when I'd previously heard them. 

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

Pathological need to be part of a group :lol:

Jokes aside, if I think I'm missing something I'll go back and have one more go. Might be that an artist has moved on from when I'd previously heard them. 

Basically, she's just cool as fuck with choons to boot.