Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:
57118159_2345069792427017_74863904709693

T O U R . A N N O U N C E M E N T 

Our autumn tour has arrived! Buzzing to hit the road again and discover the best new roadworks the country has to offer! Will be playing a load of new songs on this one, so grab a ticket here https://www.octoberdrift.com/

See you there x

Image may contain: text

Mildly vexed that they're not heading to Brighton, but Guildford could be an option. Thursday nights just tend to be a bit of a pain.

Shame as I do like the new single.  They're one of those bands that I know reminds me of something I used to listen to, but damned if I can put my finger on it.

45 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Thank you sir! Just got a pair 

Hoping for a bit of luck with the stage splits and the weather.

if I get to watch idles, Fontaine’s, and one of grace jones/neneh cherry for £27 I will be a happy man 

I will be shunning Lauryn Hill based on Glasto dissapointment 

53 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

For £27 that's an absolute bargain on the Saturday. Shame we're so booked up on weekends, that'd be well worth a jaunt down the M4.

45 minutes ago, Quark said:

For £27 that's an absolute bargain on the Saturday. Shame we're so booked up on weekends, that'd be well worth a jaunt down the M4.

Yeah it’s a great price. Although I’m a bit gutted because our group got in on the 8 for the price of 6 deal at £45 a ticket only a couple of days ago!

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Mildly vexed that they're not heading to Brighton, but Guildford could be an option. Thursday nights just tend to be a bit of a pain.

Shame as I do like the new single.  They're one of those bands that I know reminds me of something I used to listen to, but damned if I can put my finger on it.

Ive just been speaking to the drummer about the number of venues and they are not able to do more as all of them have jobs that obviously help fund the tours so that’s a bit of a difficulty at the moment ... but they have just been signed so that should help ... they often add venues too .. will put a word in next time I see them :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

definitely coming.

The reunion has been planned for around 6 months already, as I heard about it months and months ago - when they'd already arranged Pilton Party and next year's Glasto.

Good stuff. So TBC for Glasto 2020 already. Excellent. 

Edited by The Nal

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

That's a great deal - even cheap enough to let Lauren Hill off if (when) she flops.

Saw Loyle Carner at Glasto - one of my sets of the weekend and worth £27 alone. 

Edited by Chef

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Thanks so much for the heads up! Grabbed a few

4 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Has anyone been before? Is it one stage - i.e. would I be able to see everyone on the list I wanted to?

Sorry just googled and found the answer :) everyone I would want to see is on the same stage so all good!

Edited by Laurenkfj

2 hours ago, Laurenkfj said:

Has anyone been before? Is it one stage - i.e. would I be able to see everyone on the list I wanted to?

Sorry just googled and found the answer :) everyone I would want to see is on the same stage so all good!

I can't find any info, so can you tell me is it just one main stage for the bands?

The Beths have got a few UK dates coming up. Would heartily recommend catching them while they're here.

Wed 28th Aug - London - Heaven

Thu 29th Aug - Brighton - Patterns

Fri 30th Aug - EOTR Festival

Sat 31st Aug - Manchester  - Gorilla

Sun 1st Sep - Glasgow - BAaD

9 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Cheers. Bagged a couple. 

17 hours ago, Quark said:

The Beths have got a few UK dates coming up. Would heartily recommend catching them while they're here.

Wed 28th Aug - London - Heaven

Thu 29th Aug - Brighton - Patterns

Fri 30th Aug - EOTR Festival

Sat 31st Aug - Manchester  - Gorilla

Sun 1st Sep - Glasgow - BAaD

High up on my EOTR must sees

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

High up on my EOTR must sees

Have you seen them before?  Make sure you don't miss them, saw them in a little pub venue in Brighton last year, no entry fee but a collection pot for travel cost cover donations. Their harmonies are just as good live as on the album. Do it!!

Got me a ticket for their Brighton gig, can't wait to see them again :)

Edited by Quark

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Have you seen them before?  Make sure you don't miss them, saw them in a little pub venue in Brighton last year, no entry fee but a collection pot for travel cost cover donations. Their harmonies are just as good live as on the album. Do it!!

Got me a ticket for their Brighton gig, can't wait to see them again :)

I haven't no. Really liked the album. On earlish at EOTR so hoping for a nice sun baked afternoon with a few pints of Neckoil for them.