Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Long shot but looking for 2 x tickets for New Order in Bristol tomorrow eve. 

Apparently tickets have name of purchaser on and they have to be present on entry otherwise they won’t let you in. 

So guessing I’m looking for someone who bought 3/4 and doesn’t need 2 

talk about a long shot ha 

Send me a message on here if anyone can help out 

cheers

1 minute ago, internetjef said:

Apparently tickets have name of purchaser on and they have to be present on entry otherwise they won’t let you in. 

cheers

Have a look at Twickets, most venues are cool with tickets being resold through them.

31 minutes ago, internetjef said:

cheers

If it helps, every time I've had tickets where the lead booker had to be present, ID was never checked. The security of the venue needing to get people in trumps any band/promoter idea to tackle touts.

31 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

If it helps, every time I've had tickets where the lead booker had to be present, ID was never checked. The security of the venue needing to get people in trumps any band/promoter idea to tackle touts.

Cheers mate (and HJ above).

yeah I have seen a few singles pop up on twickets but was waiting for a pair with decent pickup options. 

I noticed the t&cs later and thought twice about buying through twickets without lead booker being present.

sounds like although not guaranteed to work you guys think reasonably likely twickets purchased tickets would be ok even without lead booker 

17 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Top three lines are all quality. Then Squid and OK Button are some standouts for me beneath that!

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Magic Gang is the only one there I can comment on live.  I think they're really good and they really seem to have a blast being on stage, but they do have a big following in the younger market.  That's no bad thing in itself, and it meant there was loads of energy in the crowd when I saw them in a sweaty venue in Brighton, but the downside is a load of 18 year olds who think a band deserves a circle pit just because they've got guitars in.

So if you don't mind the cast of the Inbetweeners smashed on cider and thinking they're watching Pantera, go for it!  It's quite good fun to occasionally bounce one of them off into the distance when they get a bit over-boisterous :lol:

Thanks, appreciate both replies. Listening to Magic Gang just now (as a Weezer fan I approve of their sound). Will checkout JSmurphy's recommendations later.

4 hours ago, danmarks said:

Who ever is after the tickets for new order- ive got tickets for the specials -same venue but night after. There's no names on the tickets just standard bsr code job.

Thank you 

have picked a couple up on twickets so fingers crossed nobody will check on way in 

cheers

On 7/15/2019 at 12:31 PM, Tommy101 said:

ezgif-2-4f07dfb18b2d

Manchester for me. Can't say I jumped for joy at the ticket price... seems to have been a pretty steep jump from seeing him at Leeds Arena earlier this year and a few Academy and Town Hall type gigs last year. I'm sucking it up though as I was never not going 

25 minutes ago, Badlands said:

The boy Carner sold out his academy tour without a sweat yesterday. Hadn't realised how much he'd kicked on (not big on the 2nd album). Fair play to him - seems to be a decent bloke!!

Yeah I really wasn't expecting that. Thankfully I did buy 2 for Dublin at 10 just in case since everything seems to sell out here now.