Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

It's was one of those albums that mean so much to me. Came at a pivotal point in my life, just starting Uni. I remember seeing them in a tiny 300 capacity venue and is still one of my top ten gigs to date. Going to be nostalgic, just hope I can get a ticket and a day off work. Will try for Bath or make a weekend of it and venture to London.

1 hour ago, Bradders said:

I was considering the gig but the fact it’s a full debut album show puts me off, they’re a band that got progressively better.

According to their post on insta they hint at playing some extras too. 

7F0B95E4-DEBF-49E3-B16E-EA7486477EFF.jpeg

On 7/3/2019 at 12:08 PM, The life of Pablo said:

Got a (free) ticket for Mattiel at Brudenell social club on Monday, If anyone wants it. 
A small donation towards to any charity is optional. 

Hey mate, I assume this has been taken but if not I'd happily oblige. Your choice of charity of course. 

Anyone else get a ticket for BBC at Brixton? Seemed to sell out insanely quick! Buzzing for it though, IHTBBSTL was such a special album to me in my teenage years; have my album tee signed by them all when they played Belfast donkeys ago.

Can't imagine she will be, but anyone know if Lucy Rose is involved with the comeback at all?

47 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Really wanted to go but disappointed there's not a Leeds date. Curious to see if they'll sell out anytime soon. 

I'm on the fence, saw them in Leeds in 2016, and they were excellent, and arguably the best set I could have asked from them. Who knows what the 20th anniversary shows entail?

Also bumped up quite a lot in price, some seats in London are £37. Manchester is a lot cheaper though.

Anybody from here at Stevie yesterday? Saw some Glastonbury t-shirts being worn!

For years I've been cursing the fact that I missed Stevie when he headlined the Pyramid, and I've always harboured hopes he'd return even though I thought that possibility unlikely. However, as much as I enjoyed seeing him yesterday (he soundtracked my teenage years to an extent), it certainly felt like he was coming to the end of his performing career unfortunately. It could be that his current ill health is taking its toll, and he comes back stronger than ever. There were many moments when I thought wow, this guy still has it. But there were also quite a few moments where his voice sounded weak, and he appeared weak in his demeanor. 

I hope he recovers well from his kidney op in September, and I very much hope to see him again alive and kicking. What a legend, and a man, he is.