Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Seeing Muse tonight. Hoping for a good show, first time seeing them. Hasn't sold out though... I'm assuming because of the Champions League final?

They never quite sell out their stadium tours, the last tour was arenas which went straightaway. 

Senser smashed it in the 100 Club on Friday night. Even got a cover of She Watch Channel Zero.

For the second Senser gig in three months, Credit to the Nation pulled out on the day. I suspect he's been back on the superskunk sadly...

39 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Is Barrowland a good venue and is Glasgow worth a visit? Saw PS at Scala and All Points East, and figured it could be fun to see them at a hometown show next. Thought I might go up there for a few days but not sure yet...

Oh yeah, is anyone going to that Jaded Hearts gig tonight?

61797945_10159185100098018_8187511270354714624_o.jpg

The Barras is a bit of a dive that I don't think has changed in any way since the 70s, but there is something special about it. Always seems like a great atmosphere in there, it's just the perfect size, not too big, but big enough to get decent acts & sound quality has always been good for any gig I've been to there. Plenty of bars(1 downstairs, one really long one upstairs on left hand side that's the length of the hall and a small table they sell cans at near the back) so easy to get drinks at and it has loads of history.

I'd totally recommend it as a gig venue, just don't expect anything fancy.

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

For me it's been a long time since Scream and the lads have been worth seeking out as a live act, but that's definitely the best show of the tour to see them at.

I had a cheeky bit of lsd when I saw them at Scala and it's probably the best gig I've been to this year (think I've been to 13 so far). So I'm more than happy to see them again tbh

So Mac DeMarco is playing Ally Pally on a Thursday in Nov with the next night free both at the venue and on the tour. Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out if the Fri is 'reserved' for another date should the Thursday sell out? I know they often add a second date there for certain acts, although I'm not sure he'd sell well enough to justify it.

Don't live in London, so would much prefer a Friday gig given the choice.