Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Denzel Curry just announced a tour, my only must see of the fest just got slightly downgraded. The guys on fire at the moment as well with Ricky, Speedboat and his FlyLo collab.

Yeah, and one of the best live acts going. His show at Koko last year was crazy - can only imagine the scenes when RICKY comes on

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

Things may have changed since but when I was heading back from kasabian at calling they sent us on a huge diversion to the station. Although the curfew is 22.30 I'drecommend leaving during knights 

I seem to remember similar after the Arcadia all dayer but wasn't sure if it was just because I'd danced all of the energy from my legs.

52 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Denzel Curry just announced a tour, my only must see of the fest just got slightly downgraded. The guys on fire at the moment as well with Ricky, Speedboat and his FlyLo collab.

As is often the case with American artists, calling it a 'tour' is generous :D

49 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone else trying for Jaded Hearts tickets this morning? I'm guessing it'll sell out fast

Also, does anyone want my code for the Madonna sale?

I watched the clock reach zero then instantly say tickets were unavailable if that counts as trying?

Not really surprising, It'll probably be half full of their mates and industry types anyway

32 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

£120 tickets available, but doesn't seem there's any difference except you're giving more to the charity. Still half tempted tbh

Randomly just went back and checked Ticketmaster and got 2 tickets 

In case anyone's not keeping an eye on the APE pages:

ShowFilmFirst members (I think you can still sign up and redeem, apologies if not) can get £3.50 tickets to Christine & the Queens and Bring Me the Horizon days of All Points East. Links here for Christine and here for BMTH. Credit to the people who posted those in that thread.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

In case anyone's not keeping an eye on the APE pages:

ShowFilmFirst members (I think you can still sign up and redeem, apologies if not) can get £3.50 tickets to Christine & the Queens and Bring Me the Horizon days of All Points East. Links here for Christine and here for BMTH. Credit to the people who posted those in that thread.

Has anyone got an account I can use to get these? I've just registered but it takes a few days apparently :(

7 hours ago, Nowsoonishow said:

Has anyone got an account I can use to get these? I've just registered but it takes a few days apparently :(

Haven't. Did you register anyway? P sure people were signing up and buying their tickets in the time since those tickets went on offer.

O2 Priority are in on it now. Giving away tickets to Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons and BMTH days. I don't know the intricacies of it because I'm not included on this one either but I'm told that its working.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ce66467dc0e82003003ac99/all-points-east-festival-your-personal-invitation-from-us-to-see-bon-iver

If anyone has a spare phone number and/or that I can use to get the free tickets for the Mumford day on O2 priority that’d be really handy as I’ve paid full price for the Bring Me day and missed out on all these great offers so it’d be nice to have a cheap/free day out for the Saturday if possible, thanks guys

15 hours ago, dentalplan said:

O2 Priority are in on it now. Giving away tickets to Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons and BMTH days. I don't know the intricacies of it because I'm not included on this one either but I'm told that its working.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ce66467dc0e82003003ac99/all-points-east-festival-your-personal-invitation-from-us-to-see-bon-iver

Thanks Dental. Just used this for free Bon Iver tickets. I’m sad that it isn’t selling well. We went yesterday and it seemed to be a really well organised festival.

https://guides.ticketmaster.co.uk/offers/?irgwc=1&utm_term=431519&utm_source=1296652&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=1136448&utm_content=7559&clickId=3Eh23KUV9xyJUdYwUx0Mo3EzUklyDZUYbVKzXU0

Ticket master have a 'flashsale' on - lots of 2 for 1s

The Who, Janelle Monai, The Cure (Glasgow), 1975, Erykah Badu, Field day, Love box, Citadel..........