Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 hours ago, eastynh said:

Are these any good? My friend wants to go see them and I have said that I will go with her.

No idea about live but wanted to see them for a while, they've got some great songs. Checking out The House that Dirt Built is a decent place to start.

12 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

No idea about live but wanted to see them for a while, they've got some great songs. Checking out The House that Dirt Built is a decent place to start.

I am just going to roll up I think with no knowledge of them. That way it will either be a nice surprise or if they are bobbins, there is no turning back. My friend is a good craic so it is worth tolerating a dubious band just for a night out ?

Announcement due today but this has turned up on See. Was hoping for more dates tbh so hope some are added. 

Screenshot_20190521-102113__01.jpg

Edit: That is officially the only announced UK date. 

https://underworldlive.com/drift-live/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=A new album and Underworlds biggest ever live headline shows&utm_campaign=DRIFT Songs - Announcement%2C Shows

Edited by zeppelin
Added link

19 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Saw Primal Scream last night. Was a great gig. Everyone dancing, the band were clearly having a whale of a time. Definitely exceeded my expectations 

Ooh, ta for that - are playing Nos Alive. Was thinking I'd been there and done that with the Scream, but will probably give them a 14th whirl.

12 hours ago, Keithy said:

It's the longest of long shots but Sleater Kinney are active again.

IMG_20190521_212310.thumb.jpg.ca4fa5535e38cf161ecd879cde74455a.jpg

Sadly suspect they'll just be doing a few US dates.

They're releasing their (St Vincent produced) new album this year so hopefully we see a fair bit of them over here next year

10 hours ago, James96 said:

Battles are playing the Brudenell in August, makes me wish I was still up North.

Any source on tickets or out for this? the only place I can see is on songkick which has them down for the 14th of Aug, that's the same day Yo La Tengo are playing though...

10 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Any source on tickets or out for this? the only place I can see is on songkick which has them down for the 14th of Aug, that's the same day Yo La Tengo are playing though...

https://www.seetickets.com/event/battles/brudenell-social-club/1386205

Brudenell Social Club posted it on their Facebook yesterday

They do have two rooms 

Edited by James96