Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 minutes ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

I see the Libertines are back for this new-fangled Coombe Weekender. Expected Pete Doherty to pop up somewhere on his own but the full band would be great.

Imagine he’ll be there with his new band.

Surprised to see the Libertines back again, thought they were taking a break. It’s remarkable how badly their stock seems to have dropped since they came back. I actually thought their last album was pretty decent.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just got two tickets for Primal Scream in London! Mad how quickly they sold out though.

Work is a bastard so if I end up not being able to get the time off, I'll probably just sell them on here if anyone's interested?

I would be - forgot all about the sale until 10:30 and obviously too late! 

Just now, Chef said:

I would be - forgot all about the sale until 10:30 and obviously too late! 

I'll let you know closer to the time then. I've already booked a few days off that week so I might struggle to get even more.

Also, useful information for future reference: Ticketmaster often seems to have their tickets go on sale slightly earlier than other ticket sites. Only just a minute or so sooner, but that can make a huge difference with gigs like this. It's how I got The National tickets for Royal Festival Hall too

On 4/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Imagine he’ll be there with his new band.

Surprised to see the Libertines back again, thought they were taking a break. It’s remarkable how badly their stock seems to have dropped since they came back. I actually thought their last album was pretty decent.

Yeah it was a pretty good album, think they've ridden the wave of the hype built up in their absence and have settled back into the same sort of sized band they probably were in the start. Given the tweet they sent out they seemed almost as surprised as everyone else, probably getting paid good money for a one off. 

A nice mid afternoon set from Pete somewhere would be nice. Imagine he'd be too big for The Park. JPT or an early Other set would be a treat.

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Couple of UK dates in there plus a couple of fests. Doubt they'll be on the farm but a man can hope, will def catch them in Brighton if not.

They're over here in May as well but unfortunately in the states over glastonbury weekend.

Only know these because of Twin Peaks, but that's enough to get me to the Manchester show.

"Visually, the entire night features films directed by Johnny Jewel mixed live by video artist Danny Perez (Antibirth, Panda Bear). Bringing a cinematic experience to the concerts, the bands will be blurring the line between stage and screen."

FB_IMG_1556712567097.jpg