Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Bad times. MAET tour finishes week before the festival...and very much doubt they would come back to the area following a date in Glastonbury in May. All but rules out a festival appearance, one would imagine.

AE32A674-E83F-413C-AD28-77AE5D9EC71C.jpeg

As Gonzo has said, they've already confirmed (at least 2 gigs so far, more to follow). Look at those dates, it's not really a tour, 15 gigs spread over 4 months, they almost exclusively play Friday's and Saturdays.

I'm off to see them tonight!

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

As Gonzo has said, they've already confirmed (at least 2 gigs so far, more to follow). Look at those dates, it's not really a tour, 15 gigs spread over 4 months, they almost exclusively play Friday's and Saturdays.

I'm off to see them tonight!

I assumed he was taking the Mik?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

That Hives video is an odd one - cuts to about 3 or 4 people having a good time and then a bunch of statues stood completely still.  How do people remain so STILL at things like The Hives?   It's something that happens a lot at Glastonbury.

When I've seen The Hives elsewhere, it's absolute chaos.

I remember it being a bit more lively on the other side of the stage but not loads, it was early :)

About 2:15 into this:

Drenge were on top form last night, think its the 8th time I've seen them and they've come along way from the 2 brothers and 5 fuzz pedals I saw at the Roadhouse all those years ago. Feels they've matured at the same rate as my music taste really. The downbeat version of Backwaters was incredible. Highly recommend. 

2 hours ago, priest17 said:

Drenge were on top form last night, think its the 8th time I've seen them and they've come along way from the 2 brothers and 5 fuzz pedals I saw at the Roadhouse all those years ago. Feels they've matured at the same rate as my music taste really. The downbeat version of Backwaters was incredible. Highly recommend. 

I don't suppose you remember the setlist pal?

On 3/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, priest17 said:

I couldn't go through it song for song but there was a lot of new stuff, encore was just the 2 of them, finished with Fuckabout. 

Cheers mate. I see that someone's added the setlist to setlist.fm now. Looks a great mix of old and new. Looking forward to tomorrow.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:00 AM, Diamond24 said:

Any good? I've heard a couple of songs from both and like what I've heard so far.

Yeh went especially for Chappaqua as saw them at Off the Record so hung around for Sports Team. Mad crowd and the band are up for it, will check em out again.