Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

Stereophonics have gigs the week before and week after Glastonbury, they wouldn’t be my choice but seem the kind of act that could open the Other, past headliners and all that

The fact that the man who runs Eden sessions said that 7 of their acts are playing glastonbury makes them likely (not necessarily that position though)

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Must’ve missed this. So how many/who do we have so far? 

Kylie, Chems, Liam

other acts announced so far are Nile Rodgers and The Stereophonics.

Think they still have 1 to announce plus about 8 or so undercard acts

53 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

IMG_20190322_100538.jpg

Really didn't think this guy would be back over here again after his weird box stunt over the Thames where all he really achieved was becoming target practice for paintballs and some trolling where people were dangling food in front of him. 

3 hours ago, Odessa said:

Never been to Brixton before. Might have to change that.

FB_IMG_1553248591387.jpg

Don't get this at all. Their new album only came out what, a month ago? At least the Manics gave it a while after Resistance is Futile before they promoted the This Is My Truth anniversary tour.

Also, does every bloody album get an anniversary tour?  It's as bad as every bastard and his brother posting a photo of another baby clutching an "I'm 5 months old" card.

Old man yells at cloud....

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

Don't get this at all. Their new album only came out what, a month ago? At least the Manics gave it a while after Resistance is Futile before they promoted the This Is My Truth anniversary tour.

Also, does every bloody album get an anniversary tour?  It's as bad as every bastard and his brother posting a photo of another baby clutching an "I'm 5 months old" card.

Are the ones doing it who were born within wedlock ok?

23 minutes ago, Quark said:

Tours are a bit much but I dont have much of an issue with one off shows. I'm off daan saath to see The Horrors do Primary Colours in full and I'm pretty stoked about it, feels like a real event.

2 hours ago, Quark said:

What's wrong with it? They've just done an almost complete sell-out tour across the whole of Europe to support the new album, and this gig isn't until December. It's nearly nine months away.

I'm pretty sure this is the only album they will do an anniversary-in-full for. They will also be playing Brixton for the first time since their debut album tour (bet they at least add Manchester though).

Granted they always play Death, TLML, FTTF and Unfinished Business, but the rest of that album has only appeared as a rotating appearance.

I can't remember the last time they even played Fifty on Our Foreheads live - in fact probably not since the Ritual tour.

NB: I saw them loads on the TLMT tour so I am exceptionally biased and looking forward to them a) playing Taxidermy to start the second half of the set and b) hopefully play some songs of Ritual that they never, ever play

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

What's wrong with it? They've just done an almost complete sell-out tour across the whole of Europe to support the new album, and this gig isn't until December. It's nearly nine months away.

Tour aside it just seems very odd to be promoting it with the new album very recently released.  Just something I don't understand as opposed to having an issue with I guess :)