Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, jaimebionic said:

garbage, santigold and the foals are all playing a festival in croatia the begining half of glasto week. would be easy to fly them over for the weekend! santigold was excellent when she performed a couple of years ago.

The Foals are already in Bournemouth and Kingston the two days before anyway.

Foals playing two shows at Fat Sams Dundee on 26th May. Playing Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost Part 1 in full and only £15 for cd and ticket (each person going needs to buy a cd or vinyl I think). Considered Matinee show but same night as Interpol at SWG3 so not going to risk it.

Edited by cammie81

On 3/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, carlosj said:

Anyone want a free Julia Jacklin ticket for Belgravia House Leeds on April 3. We're now away that day.

?

I wish I could! I’m trying hard to get a ticket for the sold out Manchester gig. Her second album is brilliant, my favourite of the year so far...

2 minutes ago, Badlands said:

At Paak on Saturday in Manchester at the Victoria Warehouse. Any thoughts on what its like as a venue? Places nearby for some scran and drinks?

Dead hard to get forward if you turn up late. Balcony up top is pretty cool. Personally not a massive fan of it as a whole.

Near literally nowhere so scran and drink up in town and probably grab a taxi. A tram would be alright as well I guess if you got off at Salford Quays or Exchange Square. Or maybe eat/drink at media city, it's not too bad a walk from there (you can get a tram from the city centre up there, looks quite nice at night)

5 minutes ago, Badlands said:

At Paak on Saturday in Manchester at the Victoria Warehouse. Any thoughts on what its like as a venue? Places nearby for some scran and drinks?

Its in Trafford so there is a few pubs but i would imagine they will be full of utd fans as theyre playing away on saturday, would advice having your scran and drinks in town and then getting the tram or taxi over for whenever youre ready to go in

15 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Dead hard to get forward if you turn up late. Balcony up top is pretty cool. Personally not a massive fan of it as a whole.

Near literally nowhere so scran and drink up in town and probably grab a taxi. A tram would be alright as well I guess if you got off at Salford Quays or Exchange Square. Or maybe eat/drink at media city, it's not too bad a walk from there (you can get a tram from the city centre up there, looks quite nice at night)

14 minutes ago, CK15243 said:

Its in Trafford so there is a few pubs but i would imagine they will be full of utd fans as theyre playing away on saturday, would advice having your scran and drinks in town and then getting the tram or taxi over for whenever youre ready to go in

Cheers gents - sounds like gonna be the NQ for pre-drinks then!

16 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Only been once, for PJ Harvey, hated the venue as it allows too many in, for that gig there were at least 200 people outside the main hall, with very limited or zero view, as it was so rammed inside.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Tour is in autumn, which I'd say makes them unlikely for this year but a decent bet for 2020.

I think he meant a tour in general. But for Glastonbury, they're strongly rumoured for Mad Cool though, could be the start of a European tour at the G. Having said that, I don't think they'll repeat Pyramid sub and Other headliners could be full. And they're too big for anything else.

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Only been once, for PJ Harvey, hated the venue as it allows too many in, for that gig there were at least 200 people outside the main hall, with very limited or zero view, as it was so rammed inside.

Had exactly the same experience at Chic during the WHP. Went to the loo and couldn't get back in!

21 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

There were a lot of positive comments regarding Ten Fe’s latest album in the new music thread so i decided to check them out. Think there great so just snapped up a ticket for their Bristol gig, nice small venue is the Louisiana  as well, was there on Saturday for Patawawa.

Nice to hear good things about the Louisiana. Never been before but am planning on seeing Giant Rooks there in May. Would go for Ten Fe too but it's a Tuesday and I'm tied up.