Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

If anyone from Manchester foolishly assumed Little Simz wouldn't sell out last Friday (like I did) the venue just 'upgraded' to academy 3 so there's some tickets going. Feel bad for people who originally had Deaf Institute tickets as that'd be poppin' but deep down I don't coz I can go and see her now as well.

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Just me that thinks gigs at the actual pyramids is hideous? 

I've never been less fussed about the Pyramid than this coming festival. Not for any other reason than I'll likely be in family camping and close to West Holts (and the Kidz Field), which - with a (by then) heavily pregnant wife and a three year old - means WH and maybe the Acoustic will be my easiest stages to get to regularly.

7 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Ooh, I've been hoping this would happen!  Thanks for the spot!

I'll 100% be there if there's an arena tour. 

Sadly he's a UK festival exclusive at Wireless, as far as I'm aware - so no chance of Glastonbury. If that's the case it's a huge shame, I narrowly missed seeing Astroworld in Houston, TX due to work commitments (I was nearby for a few nights).

Saw him at Lollapalooza in France which was mostly Rodeo/Cactus Jack stuff. Would love to see him now.

Edited by discgoesmic

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, OddRon said:

I like Chilli's, Reading and Benni in 2016 and 2017 respectively, were fantastic

Ooh, I was at the '17 Beni set.  Absolutely lost my shit when they played Higher Ground and Fire, never heard them do those live before. I thought they were bang on form, way better than on the Stadium Arcadium tour.

• Upvote 1