Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Are you a member of this band, or their manager, or something?

my musical talents do not stretch very far unfortunately so in answer to your questions no and no but yes I am a friend of one of the band as I've previously said ... if you feel ive overdone some posts involving them i apologise but didn't think I was spamming the forum as I do limit the posts but yes of course I would love to see them doing well ... but there are many posters who discuss other bands far more often than  I mention these ....  anyway back to the fancy dress 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

my musical talents do not stretch very far unfortunately so in answer to your questions no and no but yes I am a friend of one of the band as I've previously said ... if you feel ive overdone some posts involving them i apologise but didn't think I was spamming the forum as I do limit the posts but yes of course I would love to see them doing well ... but there are many posters who discuss other bands far more often than  I mention these ....  anyway back to the fancy dress 

What fancy dress is that?

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2019 at 5:32 PM, HeyPorter said:

I know it’s the Chilis but I’m still curious to see this in action so may have a nose. 

1C02E9F9-A8C3-4A33-8F1F-62823D4FD70C.png

They have had a few gigs there.

Egyptian trance act Aly & Fila played there a few years ago.

Im in a minority on here... I dont mind RHCP. I cant say Im a huge fan, but if thry play the hits I'd be happy. (barring cant stop - that annoys me)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Im in a minority on here... I dont mind RHCP. I cant say Im a huge fan, but if thry play the hits I'd be happy. (barring cant stop - that annoys me)

Me too. Californication played in its entirety would encourage me to see them again. Surprisingly the last album wasn’t terrible either. 

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

7 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Me too. Californication played in its entirety would encourage me to see them again. Surprisingly the last album wasn’t terrible either. 

Me three! Haven't been a huge follower of their recent stuff but loved seeing them 10 or so years ago. A lot of their stuff (Californication especially) soundtracked my teen years. 

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m trying to be nice after repeated instances of being told off for saying mean things about bands.

Funny one that coz there's loads of offenders for doing that, but when you say things you come across as a Huge Ass. Can't put my finger on why.