Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

That’s immediately after Glastonbury so I’d say that puts them right in the frame. Still going with them subbing The Cure, especially with that date. 

I think they're in Poland on the second, so they play Dublin on the Monday then jet straight out.

My bet is Friday Other headliner.

51 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Keen to hear what Beans is like with his new band - report back!

Art Brut & Neneh Cherry for me this weekend.

Beans had a band with him with his joint headline tour with skinny lister in 2017 ,from what I remember the band were good ,think there was a fiddle player ,it was a messy night so memory bit scrambled .

Didn't realise he was taking a band on this tour tho 

Africa Express show announced. 29th of March in Leytonstone. 5 hour headline set. £22 tickets.

"artists including Batida, Damon Albarn, Django Django, Ellie Rowsell (Wolf Alice), Gruff Rhys, Imarhan, Joan As Police Woman, Mista Silva, Moonchild Sanelly, Morena Leraba, Muzi, Onipa, Rokia Traoré, Sibot and The Good, The Bad & The Queen will unite for a joyous, one-off live performance in the heart of Waltham Forest."

On 2/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, FakeEmpire said:

Keen to hear what Beans is like with his new band - report back!

Art Brut & Neneh Cherry for me this weekend.

Well beans band worked well ,they didn't play on all his songs walked on and off during the set ,great gig beans was on top form ,be interesting to see what stage he gets this year as hes done most of the minor ones over the years .,thought his set at left field last time was one of the best I've seen him do .

Would love to hear a Jellicoe song tho ?

Look out for bamboo toothbrush s as well tis the oral cleaner of the future

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:43 AM, kingcrawler said:

DzRoyoWXQAA48jU.jpg:large

Wilco are playing a few UK dates in September.

they announce their Solid Sound lineup this upcoming week, so it will rule out a few acts for Glastonbury seeing as it's same weekend. Won't be a lot of acts but the acts on that bill are usually quality acts (if you think Wilco are quality)

For example, I was a bit worried by a post I saw today on Wilco or Tweedy's twitter or Facebook feed of him and Sharon Van Etten hanging together at Wilco's Loft in Chicago today, looking chummy, a few days after they'd just announced they'd be revealing their festival lineup within a week. But surely she can't be playing say the Friday at Solid Sound and then flying over to start off in Norwich on Monday/July 1?