Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

18 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

How much cross over do you reckon were getting? Chances of Lauryn Hill and Groove Armada? I know they've both been floated about for the G but not sure how likely 

Lauryn Hill has got two UK shows either side of Glastonbury (albeit, a couple of weeks apart). Really not sure how likely that makes her, but there's got to be a good chance unless she's some kind of Boomtown exclusive. 

Edited by FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

How much cross over do you reckon were getting? Chances of Lauryn Hill and Groove Armada? I know they've both been floated about for the G but not sure how likely 

Sure id seen Groove Armada say something along the lines of they would like to play but the bookers thought differently. Shame 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I was thinking more the Friday hip-hop slot if that's still a thing (guessing RTJ did it on the Saturday last year due to schedule conflicts) although now that there's an official rock slot that day maybe they've decided to switch it around. Think it'll be the Pyramid for her, anywho. 

At 2AM

Lauryn Hill is Pyramid or nothing I reckon. She's a recognised enough name, she's got the hits (albeit a long time back in the day), I reckon she ain't that cheap. Can't see her as a WH act, much more of a big name Pyramid afternoon act.

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

Lauryn Hill is Pyramid or nothing I reckon. She's a recognised enough name, she's got the hits (albeit a long time back in the day), I reckon she ain't that cheap. Can't see her as a WH act, much more of a big name Pyramid afternoon act.

yeah, that's my thoughts too. I reckon Monae headlining WH pretty much says that Hill would be more money than it has to spend.

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Emily was at Lauryn Hill’s tour wasn’t she? Seems an obvious Pyramid act to me since she’s around.

But as has been mentioned, she’s not really one for a strict finish time so a daytime slot works badly. I am not sure she’s technically ‘around’ anyway, as her dates so far are spread thinly over two months.

Car Seat Headrest have announced a new North American tour which looks like they are ruled out, sadly.

They’ve got a free day on the Sunday but their schedule looks pretty tight. 5 days straight in different US states and then flying into the UK for the Sunday seems like quite an ask.

16 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Car Seat Headrest have announced a new North American tour which looks like they are ruled out, sadly.

They’ve got a free day on the Sunday but their schedule looks pretty tight. 5 days straight in different US states and then flying into the UK for the Sunday seems like quite an ask.

Just came here to post. No chance, unfortunately...

51567769_2503290656410677_8710784607953354752_n.jpg

I'm pulling the same face as Seat atm.

Edited by Hawros