Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

not an upcoming gig - steve mason, who's just cancelled dates cos of illness. :( 

40 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yep, was supposed to be at the Fleece on Friday. Oh well, can't be helped.

He has the flu, real shame I was looking forward to that. :(

7 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Debut album also announced this morning for April release, pre-ordered it a few mins ago. Iconic Glastonbury set I am truly hoping for

I feel like they sold out all the venues in April that Shame sold out last April, and they’re now playing all the venues in November that Shame played last November.

Not that it matters. It’s just curious.

Crrrrrrrrrr  Williams shall surely be GREEN this year on the farm

I predict an Irish take over

Murder Capital

Just mustard 

Fontaines DC

90%%

12 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Debut album also announced this morning for April release, pre-ordered it a few mins ago. Iconic Glastonbury set I am truly hoping for

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I feel like they sold out all the venues in April that Shame sold out last April, and they’re now playing all the venues in November that Shame played last November.

Not that it matters. It’s just curious.

Bands when at similar stages of their careers, and both on same booking agents do similar live set ups… shocker ;)

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

There are worse ways to spend an afternoon.

So as we pretty much think Idles are TBA for the Friday, and more than likely another set to pop up.

With both them and Fonts on Partisan, I can def see Fonts doing WG Thursday for exposure before Idles, because as we know, it's like beans in a can down there last few years.

What say you almighty @The Toad.

3 minutes ago, CJTM said:

So as we pretty much think Idles are TBA for the Friday, and more than likely another set to pop up.

With both them and Fonts on Partisan, I can def see Fonts doing WG Thursday for exposure before Idles, because as we know, it's like beans in a can down there last few years.

Word is that Pale Waves are doing the Thursday. Fontaines DC can probably just play WG at any other point over the weekend.

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

ooooo The Sun is running a story about Klaxons potentially reuniting. Someone must be setting up one of those Rewind the Late-00’s festivals over here too.

The festival should just recreate the 2008 lineup and leave it at that. Mumford last can replace Leonard Cohen, I’m sure no one would mind.

9 hours ago, CJTM said:

IDLES will play a WG slot Thursday about 9pm like Wolf Alice c.2015 - 90% sure of it

Fontaines to play WG at any point during the weekend. 86%