Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

33 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Damnit, I think I've figured it out.... Pressed back, and it says the code only works with certain venues. Sheffield not being one of them:

Oxford, Kent, Bristol, Swansea, Coventry, Newcastle, Edinburgh, York :(

Sheffield and a few others are on the list now too. Hoping they all will be added when the pre-sale starts at 10am.

39 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Tried to get The 1975 tickets. Acidentally added two to basket. Only wanted one so went to remove one but it removed both. Went to put another one in and the tickets were already sold out.

I am screaming. I swear this has been the worst week I've had in months

Could have been worse, you almost ended up with The 1975 tickets after all.*

*Sorry, couldn't help myself.

56 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Same :( Just came on to check if anyone else having same issue. Didn't the website say the codes get sent at 9am and the tickets go on sale at 10am though? Maybe it will work later?

I thought they didn't go on sale till 10am??

Explains why they were sold out!

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

I thought they didn't go on sale till 10am??

Explains why they were sold out!

it's all very confusing 

They seemed to have links to some gigs up at 9am, but I don't think you could buy tickets. By 10am, they were all up, but using the code didn't get me anywhere. Only Bournemouth said "pre-sale" (the rest just had Monday 21st 10am" next to them), and that said "tickets unavailable"

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

it's all very confusing 

They seemed to have links to some gigs up at 9am, but I don't think you could buy tickets. By 10am, they were all up, but using the code didn't get me anywhere. Only Bournemouth said "pre-sale" (the rest just had Monday 21st 10am" next to them), and that said "tickets unavailable"

Yeah, Liverpool never came available. Just jumped straight to 21st.

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

it's all very confusing 

I refreshed Bournemouth bang on 10:00am and it immediately changed to "Tickets not available". Portsmouth, Stoke-On-Trent & Edinburgh all currently have them though but I don't think any others were at any point. ?‍♂️

42 minutes ago, e9t3 said:

Did anyone else pickup Noname tickets this morning?

Yes, two standing for London. quite a hassle finding a website that had tickets available

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Didn’t even know she’d announced anything. They sold out?

TicketWeb has some for Glasgow, Birmingham and London (and an additional (currently unannounced) date in LDN) if that's where you want to go: https://www.ticketweb.uk/search?q=noname

Grabbed a ticket for James Blake as well this morning, loving the new album

Also just seen the discussion on Twitter that BROS are charging a light £100-150 for their Brixton show. Not even VIP. They published a statement saying it is so they can surprise everyone with a free signed poster. Amazing.

Edited by finn_with_1_n

21 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yeah, Liverpool never came available. Just jumped straight to 21st.

They've fixed the Liverpool link now mate.

Waiting on the rest, they've replied to comments on Instagram saying that they're working on it.

Edited by ross2017

12 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Why is it that some acts will play festivals in Europe, but only do their own shows in UK? First that come to mind are David Byrne and Jack White last year, and Weezer this year. Arctic Monkeys too, if you don't count TRNSMT

for the last twenty years (at least) when Byrne has been touring he's come thru the UK doing his own shows at the start of the summer and come back the next summer to do the same performance on festival stages.

Those tours have been around 18 months long. Unfortunately it looks like this one isn't going to be that long. :( 

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

You could just @ Gazza mate.

Actually you're blocked.

I,m block u

@thewayiam is surprisingly quiet about The Prodigy not headlining TRNSMT, IOW or Download but SW4 instead. Cos when we predict Foals to headline major fests, the second they are announced to headline something smaller than Reading he turns into The Mask.

• Upvote 1