Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Lubic87 said:

Gave my christmas playlist its first outing last night, and Futureheads popped up - was wondering if they were still going. Enjoyed a few of their tunes back in the day.

Christmas Was Better In The 80s! Haven't listened to that in a long time. Good tune.

Most of their albums have a little bit of filler, but there's a mint setlist to be made out of them. 

43 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I love their version of Hounds Of Love.

Aye, they did an amazing black eyed peas accapella cover as well at some point. I think it was good anyway, I haven't gone back to it in a while.

I heard Skip To The End the other day and it sounds so weird without the radio dj saying skip to the end at the start like everyone's limiewire version used to have.

Speaking of stuff I used to listen to, Taking Back Sunday have a few 20th anniversary dates in mid/late June. John Peel slot or nah?

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 12:39 PM, The Clearest Blue said:

Saw Friendly Fires last night, they were a lot of fun, very good and played a couple of new tracks that sounded decent. Even if you’re not a fan of their music you have to get behind the singers dance moves!

Love these guys, so glad they are back! They are a definite for Glasto I reckon. New song is brilliant and the video is definitely me walking from the Park to the Pyramid off my face... 

49 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Speaking of stuff I used to listen to, Taking Back Sunday have a few 20th anniversary dates in mid/late June. John Peel slot or nah?

Reckon I’ll be going to the Manchester show anyway but I’d be all over this as they’re a not-so-guilty pleasure of mine. Probably just end up at Download though as they and R/L have the monopoly of mid-00’s emo bands.

11 minutes ago, Havors said:

Love these guys, so glad they are back! They are a definite for Glasto I reckon. New song is brilliant and the video is definitely me walking from the Park to the Pyramid off my face... 

Haha hadn't actually seen the video, definitely resembles and drunken swagger

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Reckon I’ll be going to the Manchester show anyway but I’d be all over this as they’re a not-so-guilty pleasure of mine. Probably just end up at Download though as they and R/L have the monopoly of mid-00’s emo bands.

I love shouting along to Decade... at Satan's as much as the next guy, not sure I'd shell out 25 quid to see them that close to glasto. I figure they probably won't be there, we might get them doing a similar slot to Death Cab though.

56 minutes ago, Havors said:

I am definitely not this cheerful when I leave the afterparty. He’s got the swagger of someone who’s just found something in his pocket that he lost at 2am the night before ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

I am definitely not this cheerful when I leave the afterparty. He’s got the swagger of someone who’s just found something in his pocket that he lost at 2am the night before ?

Definitely a before (or during) not and after this haha 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-46466929

I noticed that Frightened Rabbit are doing their first gig, since the sad demise of Scott Hutchison. They mention doing some things next year, it would be nice to see them at the farm. I would definitely be there to show support for the remaining members. Late afternoon on the Park or the Acoustic would be perfect.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GMF said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-46466929

I noticed that Frightened Rabbit are doing their first gig, since the sad demise of Scott Hutchison. They mention doing some things next year, it would be nice to see them at the farm. I would definitely be there to show support for the remaining members. Late afternoon on the Park or the Acoustic would be perfect.

I'd love them to appear, would be a lovely afternoon set that!

Don't know if this has already been posted, if it has I missed it. Prophets of Rage touring next August. Probably puts them too late for Glastonbury. Are they doing Reading?

TOUR DATES

Track to get concert and tour updates.

Aug 05, 2019 E-Werk Cologne, Germany

Aug 06, 2019 Schlachthof Wiesbaden, Germany

Aug 08, 2019 Olympia Paris, France

Aug 12, 2019 O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire London, United Kingdom

Aug 13, 2019 Manchester Academy Manchester, UK

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

Wow that was pretty insane. What a great gig! Did you surf the crowd mate? ;)

That was one of the best I’ve ever seen them, and talking to his mam Liz after the gig it was touch and go whether Jack was gonna make tonight cos of illness. I had a good old mosh, but left the crowd surfing to the ones who were carrying less weight than me ?.... By the way think Pastel might be the real deal as well..... Get Trampolene on the Farm!!!!!

8 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

That was one of the best I’ve ever seen them, and talking to his mam Liz after the gig it was touch and go whether Jack was gonna make tonight cos of illness. I had a good old mosh, but left the crowd surfing to the ones who were carrying less weight than me ?.... By the way think Pastel might be the real deal as well..... Get Trampolene on the Farm!!!!!

Agree 100% second time I've seen Pastel now and feel I'm becoming a bit of a fan Boy! Oh to have so much confidence on stage at their age eh? Good to them all moshing later to trampolene too.

Yes Jack has crohns disease so does struggle a bit at times, you couldn't tell though. What a superstar he is!

16 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

Hell of a Beautiful Days type hole in their schedule 

Hmm they don’t seem like Beautiful Days material but you never know. A perfect band for playing Boomtown though and I’d be surprised if that didn’t happen now with those dates. The Prodigy seem like a logical step for Boomtown too.