Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

The National playing 5 mins from my front door on my birthday, might have to be done. At the very least grab some tinnies near by.

Always been mega jealous of the three or so flats which have those balconies/roof top access looking right at the stage. 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Always been mega jealous of the three or so flats which have those balconies/roof top access looking right at the stage. 

I dunno, The Courteeners play there a lot.

(I actually don't mind them, actually the last time I saw them was at the bowl 6 years ago or so, just trying to get some laughs round here innit)

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I was wondering why @Divein knew about The National's plans. Can't believe I didn't figure this out earlier. That's definitely quite interesting.

Not guilty I’m afraid. I only knew they weren’t doing Bluedot as I know they’d got all the headliners sorted. 

I thought they might have been an exclusive somewhere in London. 

This has come as a great surprise to me and my mate didn’t know about it either. 

No exclusive either which is promising. 

15 minutes ago, Divein said:

Not guilty I’m afraid. I only knew they weren’t doing Bluedot as I know they’d got all the headliners sorted. 

I thought they might have been an exclusive somewhere in London. 

This has come as a great surprise to me and my mate didn’t know about it either. 

No exclusive either which is promising. 

So is there a London/Southern date that you know of?

14 minutes ago, James96 said:

So is there a London/Southern date that you know of?

I know nothing, I thought they might have done the same as Tame Impala and just come over for mad cool and then maybe an exclusive for citedel or something else. 

I didn’t think they’d be back so soon. This has made me think there’ll be other festival dates but what exactly is anyone’s guess. 

1 minute ago, Divein said:

I know nothing, I thought they might have done the same as Tame Impala and just come over for mad cool and then maybe an exclusive for citedel or something else. 

I didn’t think they’d be back so soon. This has made me think there’ll be other festival dates but what exactly is anyone’s guess. 

Yeah could unfortunately be a solo UK date, not sure if Sounds of the City normally spout the exclusive tagline. Or many other fests this year, maybe they've binned that off?

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Price increasing a bit as well. I remember last year it was about £35 (not that I wanted to go but I just spotted it) and was thinking if Foals are about that then it might be okay but it's over £50 now. Although I didn't realise how hideous the undercard was so sack it anyway.

Arena shows were that for Noel so expected similar. Tickets are a fiver less for Foals, but I take your point that it’s a lot of money for a poor line up.