Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I really don't think Tears For Fears would anywhere near ram the Pyramid Stage playing third from top. If I were to put them in a prediction it'd probably be 5th down (I've just looked at my current one and I actually had them 6th down on the Friday but obviously they can't do that now).

They're doing an arena tour in Feb. That's bigger than a 6th down Pyramid act would innit.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They're doing an arena tour in Feb. That's bigger than a 6th down Pyramid act would innit.

Yep. And they're headlining various day-festival-for-posh-types in early June, that based on other acts playing the same spots would put them at approximately the same level as Chic or Noel G.

1 minute ago, incident said:

Yep. And they're headlining various day-festival-for-posh-types in early June, that based on other acts playing the same spots would put them at approximately the same level as Chic or Noel G.

I thought they'd be about 4th down - a bit like Madness I suppose - and unlikely to be much earlier. I think the German date announced today puts an end to them potentially doing Glastonbury though, unless it's post-Kylie as you say but I'm sceptical that they'll end up playing.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I was wondering why @Divein knew about The National's plans. Can't believe I didn't figure this out earlier. That's definitely quite interesting.

21 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Awful name aside, its good news that there’s a growing festival in NE1. Not fussed about either days but I might give Noel a look if he’s not announced for Glastonbury.

Price increasing a bit as well. I remember last year it was about £35 (not that I wanted to go but I just spotted it) and was thinking if Foals are about that then it might be okay but it's over £50 now. Although I didn't realise how hideous the undercard was so sack it anyway.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Yeah the ones on The Downs, would be cool to see The National do it although I'm not sure they'd be booked.

Oh I thought they had something near Motion. Skyline I think it was called? 

Downs is at the end of summer so probs wouldn't work 

Edited by the wonderwhy

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Oh I thought they had something near Motion. Skyline I think it was called? 

Downs is at the end of summer so probs wouldn't work 

Ahh yeah, although all those gigs got moved this year because the venue wasn't ready so I'm not sure what'll be happening with that.

12 minutes ago, jjbeeson said:

I noticed that the poster for the Manics Cardiff gig announced this morning also had "sounds of the city 2019" at the top of it. Any connection to the Manchester event?

IMG_20181126_181211.jpg

IMG_20181126_181230.jpg

Ads by Kiosked

Someone in the SJM design team has left that on there by mistake, I reckon.