Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Played on the main stage at Reading this year. Compared to that a 12,000 capacity venue doesn't seem ludicrous. No matter how much the hipsters on here may like to slate these sorts of bands, though they're not exactly musically innovative they're still quite fun to watch.

I'm definitely not a hipster.... I saw them at the Rugby final once and they were up there with the worst act I have ever seen (2nd to Kate Nash)

I also am disappointed that that when they supported Paul McCartney, they didn't bring him out and call themselves the Wombles

16 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I'm definitely not a hipster.... I saw them at the Rugby final once and they were up there with the worst act I have ever seen (2nd to Kate Nash)

I also am disappointed that that when they supported Paul McCartney, they didn't bring him out and call themselves the Wombles

Meh each to their own I guess. I don't love them or anything but I've seen them twice and they were pretty good fun both times. Certainly seen much worse!

At risk of repeating what I might have said before  :) ... If october drift are in a town / city near you on this tour definitely worth a look fantastic energy ... one of the guys was ill for the last couple of nights but you would never have guessed it the way they were throwing themselves about and the lead singer likes to get amongst the audience ... Great price to they cost £5.50 last night in Exeter an absolute bargain