Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, yosoyyoberdi said:

Apologies if anyone has mentioned him already. Parov stelar? I want to see him next year but I'm not buying tickets because I was thinking he might be in Glasto. Any suggestions? 

Been expecting him to show up somewhere for a few years now. Who knows, really, but I can see it happening.

Saw Kevin Morby at Mad Cool and he was decent but I was distracted by the people in front of me who kept taking pictures of themselves with me stood in the background of them and sending them to all their friends.

Stuff like that always weirds me out. Like there are probably so many photos of people with me just walking past in the background or whatever. I might even be on display in some random person's house.

21 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Saw Kevin Morby at Mad Cool and he was decent but I was distracted by the people in front of me who kept taking pictures of themselves with me stood in the background of them and sending them to all their friends.

Stuff like that always weirds me out. Like there are probably so many photos of people with me just walking past in the background or whatever. I might even be on display in some random person's house.

stop ruining people's photos with your mug ffs

2 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

stop ruining people's photos with your mug ffs

I was awkwardly trying to look away but every time I looked at their phone there was a new pic of them and me.

Worst one was when I was at an Arctic Monkeys gig in 2013 and these two people in front of me took a Snapchat of themselves and I was looking at the camera and they circled my face and sent it to their friends. They never even said anything.

1 minute ago, cdm22 said:

The Wombats have just been announced to play Wembley Arena! Are they really that big?

Played on the main stage at Reading this year. Compared to that a 12,000 capacity venue doesn't seem ludicrous. No matter how much the hipsters on here may like to slate these sorts of bands, though they're not exactly musically innovative they're still quite fun to watch.